Orange San Diego hasn't been discontinued

Guest Simon O

Guest BlueMoonRising

I have bought one of these too, £79.99 plus top up was a steal, it benchmarks on Antutu at 11500 compared to 4000 on my G300, I have played with the AIO tool a bit, mine came pre loaded with ICS, and I have had a few brown trouser moments playing with that tool, now got the Xolo ICS on the phone with Fibblesans stock update, fantastic phone, ordered a case and screen protectors off Ebay, a real steal at £79.99 thank you Orange

Andrew

Those of us who paid £200 or in my case £170 are happy for you... :angry: (damn you for all time Orange)

Guest David Mo

I've joined the gang, having purchased a San Diego (using an employee £20 discount thanks to the wife). Total cost of £89.99 which included a £10 top-up which I transferred to my daughter. Looks like a nice piece of kit, particularly now it has been rooted and sports an extra 32Gb. Now running XOLO ICS (as I'm unable to return to Orange ICS - getting ro.build.fingerptint error after copying and trying to update).

Guest David Mo

Did you get one?

Which store?

I've been to seven EE stores in the last few days and none of them had one in stock.

One of them told me they get regular deliveries, so to try again another day.

Two of them told me it's been discontinued and they won't be getting any more.

I picked up one from EE(ex t-mobile) at Glasgow Fort on Sunday. I don't know if they had any more though the EE(ex Orange) store at the Fort had stock also (though were unwilling to give a discount using my wifes' Nov 2112 payslip - their loss as we walked less than 100m and got the discount!)

Did find it strange that my local store (Hamilton) had no stock and were apparently unable to get one for me. I had assumed they'd be able to request one though it would seem if they don't stock it, they cannot order it?!

Guest MrPuddington
Those of us who paid £200 or in my case £170 are happy for you... :angry: (damn you for all time Orange)

Orange has a habit of doing this. If you buy at the right time, you can get a real bargain (just like the original ZTE Blade with OLED display). But I bet that even at 170 pounds it was still subsidised - the Xolo costs more even now.

Guest MrPuddington

Orange has a habit of doing this. If you buy at the right time, you can get a real bargain (just like the original ZTE Blade with OLED display). But I bet that even at 170 pounds it was still subsidised - the Xolo costs more.