• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

G300 Stuck on Chinese boot logo HELP!!!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

my g300 is stuck on the Chinese boot logo and will not go into the android os it seems to just hag there. I did try update it with the b944 rom but.

I can get the CMW boot manager up but every time i try to install a rom after formating and wiping it just hangs there after reboot.

Could any one help me please or point me to somewere i can fix it thanks!

Posted

try flashing another rom after doing all of the wipes

Posted

Yeah. Download huawei's official B934 from here :

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDY1MTg=

And try flashing it !

Posted (edited)

thanks for the replys. i did try reflashing it with other roms also doing the wiping each time, i've not try the one you linked so i'll give it a go and report back.

Edited by ebobing

Posted (edited)

i tryed flashing it, i put it on my sd card in dload and pressed and held volume up and down with power but the progress bar stops half way of couse wiped before. any more advice?

Edited by ebobing

Posted

I'm into a GB custom rom but i cant update to ics through the software up date in storage how can i upgrade to ics

Posted

Had quite the same issue; didnt read the threads and tried to flash ics rom without running stock upgrade first.

Well, long story short, after 4 hours i managed to flash custom GB back, like you did. Official upgrade would too fail for me.

Anyway, tried the "middle upgrade" or how is it called - no change. I kept on trying official stock roms when finally one managed to flash (it was some 4.0.3 chinese rom) - dont have the link anymore, but try to look it up on huawei site. :)

Posted

Thanks for all the replys guys still having trouble updating to ics.

My phone was on huawei chinese ics by dload update originaly so i updated it to ICS 944.

For some reason I desided to downgraded it to vodafone stock GB (stupid i know), that was no good so i tryed to update the phone to ics through OTA but it froze half way i then tryed the middle update but it froze again. I was the stuck in the (chinese) orange boot logo I fixed this by loading CMW and loading a old GB atomicmod rom.

Now i can use atomicmod but i cant flash ICS (via CMW) as it frezes on the orange boot logoo or update it via the storage options as it frezes on the progress bar.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Posted

also if any one has a link to a Stock vodafone GB Rom (rom so i can use a it on CMW) would really appreciate that.

Posted

Thanks for all the replys guys still having trouble updating to ics.

My phone was on huawei chinese ics by dload update originaly so i updated it to ICS 944.

For some reason I desided to downgraded it to vodafone stock GB (stupid i know), that was no good so i tryed to update the phone to ics through OTA but it froze half way i then tryed the middle update but it froze again. I was the stuck in the (chinese) orange boot logo I fixed this by loading CMW and loading a old GB atomicmod rom.

Now i can use atomicmod but i cant flash ICS (via CMW) as it frezes on the orange boot logoo or update it via the storage options as it frezes on the progress bar.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!!

You shouldn't try using cwm on atomic mod to update to ICS as it will not update the baseband to 2030, you need to go update app dload method.

Try downloading b927 and see if it will flash. Its the only one that works for me and a few others including the post above. Here's a link

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355851-[iCS]-Found-U8815-B927-ROM#entry1988477

If that doesn't work then you're only other option is to zero you're IME number.

Posted

hello bladebuddy thanks for the reply i'm at work so i cant try it at the moment. Could zeroing my IME number allow me to update from the GB atomicmod to the latest b944 ics rom as i confident that i can restore my IME number? just not on zeroing it. :D

Posted

Thanks! alot zeroing the ime alowed me to update to ics via the storage settings