[ROM 2.3.7] Fastest MIUI(GingerBread) for Blade with 256 MB RAM (updated 24/01/2013 final version) !!!!!

Guest shobhit_1990

Guest shobhit_1990

Sir if u would be kind enough to give the steps to change the language to english as the whole OS is chinese after i flashed...!!! need a bit HELP here!

You have to go to settings and then change language in......language and keyboard option there..........

If you can't find it......then just flash Gapps(Link provided) and when you first boot....on the right hand side it will give the option to change language (on the screen where it asks you to touch the android)......

Guest iShubham

only annoying thing i feel in this ROM is the backlight, when it dims, it directly goes all the way black...screen totally black..and also when i try to reduce brightness to lowest level,screen goes blank..any 1 has solution to this>?

Guest shobhit_1990

only annoying thing i feel in this ROM is the backlight, when it dims, it directly goes all the way black...screen totally black..and also when i try to reduce brightness to lowest level,screen goes blank..any 1 has solution to this>?

Yes.....recently i found that problem :unsure: ....looking for solutions........... :)

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest shobhit_1990

ya the screen goes totally black on the lowest brightness settings. Also wifi and usb not working properly for me.

Wifi and usb working very well for me............Your phone model????

I personally use USB Bluetooth and wifi daily....didn't find a single problem........ :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shobhit_1990

mine is an European one. an external app is now working well for tethering :)

Try the new version. Check for tethering. Proximity sensor now working properly.

Guest shobhit_1990

a little lag,cannot turn off clock in status bar.beautiful rom

For removing clock from the center :-

Go to:-

Settings/Personal/ miui settings/ Status Bar layout......Click on right.........

To remove lag............

​1.Overclock upto 729Mhz using No CPu Frill........

2. Freeze iflyknet keyboard using link2sd......use lg keyboard........http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1245944

Guest Vivek S Panicker

This is really an awesome ROM and I am impressed with this. Thanks for bringing this since I was searching for a smooth ROM for my Idea Blade!

However I am facing an issue where I could not sync my google contacts and calendar to this ROM :( Can you please advise how to do this? I am able to sync Outlook.com contacts and calendar but not Google.... Please advise. While selecting Google under accounts and sync it shows no contacts or calendar option.

Guest shobhit_1990

This is really an awesome ROM and I am impressed with this. Thanks for bringing this since I was searching for a smooth ROM for my Idea Blade!

However I am facing an issue where I could not sync my google contacts and calendar to this ROM :( Can you please advise how to do this? I am able to sync Outlook.com contacts and calendar but not Google.... Please advise. While selecting Google under accounts and sync it shows no contacts or calendar option.

Bro have you installed Gapps???

In my mobile google accounts is showing calendar and contacts option for synchronizing......

Guest Vivek S Panicker

Bro have you installed Gapps???

In my mobile google accounts is showing calendar and contacts option for synchronizing......

Yeah, I have installed Gapps given in your thread when it was not working, i tried to reflash with another GB full Gapps package but still no use.

Should I upload a screenshot for what I am getting in Google account page?

Guest shobhit_1990

Yeah, I have installed Gapps given in your thread when it was not working, i tried to reflash with another GB full Gapps package but still no use.

Should I upload a screenshot for what I am getting in Google account page?

Yes send it to my [email protected]............. :) .....

Guest shobhit_1990

Has way to add new languages?

Maybe.........Will try to add old version languages on new one......... :)

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest Vivek S Panicker

Yes send it to my [email protected]............. :) .....

Thank You, I tried and third time it worked. :P I loved this ROM very much. But I would like to include some native MIUI applications to this, such as network assistant and application installer for MIUI?

Guest shobhit_1990

Thank You, I tried and third time it worked. :P I loved this ROM very much. But I would like to include some native MIUI applications to this, such as network assistant and application installer for MIUI?

Will look for a way to include network assistant asap............. :D