[ROM 2.3.7] Fastest MIUI(GingerBread) for Blade with 256 MB RAM (updated 24/01/2013 final version) !!!!!

Guest shobhit_1990

@Tonaco

Oh, so it's like on my galaxy spica some time ago. It lacks some files... calendar provider, contacts provider apk's. I put those files (and maybe some more) to system partition and it worked good...

Thanks, I wipe (factory reset) everything it's working fine

Guest gustkitty

even disabling Hi-res graphics and Icon Shadows on the menu Laucher, still perceiving a certain delay when scrolling, especially in consifuraçõs menu. Some configuration to improve this? thank you

Guest shobhit_1990

even disabling Hi-res graphics and Icon Shadows on the menu Laucher, still perceiving a certain delay when scrolling, especially in consifuraçõs menu. Some configuration to improve this? thank you

Have you installed too many apps that need RAM???....check for your free RAM....

You can overclock CPU to 710-748....maybe that will work.......

Guest shobhit_1990

How do you get your overclock so high? In my case, if I exceed 672 mhz my system doesn't work!

That depends on device to device....mine have gotten upto 748 Mhz and then it hangs.....my friend can go upto 804 Mhz without any problem....

hi all,

if I would install a new app from "Play", the next message will apear: "Error downloading "appname". There is insufficient space on the device".

This is joke, because I have 181MB free in the RAM, and more then 400MB on the SD card.

How can I solve this?

ps: the Restore form Titanium backup is working fine...

***SOLVED*** Marketfix is solved the problem.

Edited by fgy

Guest shobhit_1990

hi all,

if I would install a new app from "Play", the next message will apear: "Error downloading "appname". There is insufficient space on the device".

This is joke, because I have 181MB free in the RAM, and more then 400MB on the SD card.

How can I solve this?

ps: the Restore form Titanium backup is working fine...

***SOLVED*** Marketfix is solved the problem.

Market Fix solves the problem..............Thanks Bro...... :)

changelist to the newer version? ( 01/01/2013)

and can be extend the internalmemory to 512MB Blade?

(now 278MB total, but the RAM is 512MB)

thx.

Edited by fgy

Guest shobhit_1990

Not much is written on the original thread about the new version.........still testing it to find out.....basically there are a few minor tweaks..... :)

Did not understand your second question........????? You are talking about Ram or internal memory?? :mellow:

Guest shobhit_1990

installs in chinese. how do i change the language to english?

Install gapps....and then after reboot...when it asks to touch the mobile...there you will get the option to change language...... :D

OR

click on setting icon...touch 2nd tab....touch 10th option...then touch 2nd option...there you will get the option........... :)

Guest dhoomktoo1

even after gapps i get everything in chinese.

can you put screenshots if possible on how to navigate the settings? when i try to change the language via settings it force closes on me in with com.android.setting FC msg. anyone else is facing the issue?

Guest shobhit_1990

even after gapps i get everything in chinese.

can you put screenshots if possible on how to navigate the settings? when i try to change the language via settings it force closes on me in with com.android.setting FC msg. anyone else is facing the issue?

Here are screenshots............http://www.mediafire.com/view/?nqt78tue58tai32

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest dhoomktoo1

Thanks. but when i click on the 10th tab the settings app force closes by giving an error com.android.settings has stopped. and I am not able to proceed. ( this happens for most of the settings and not this particular one. any ideas? I am doing the usual wipes etc and the ROM is installing without any issues.

Guest Gagarin7719

Hello guys, this rom is the best, but what about multi language....do you know any programme to translate it...thnaks :)

Hello, i know a programm to translate to russian, i think you might find a person or a program dealing with the translation MIUI in your country) sorry for my english

Guest uumeshh

ah well... so many reviews and all I can experience is SUPER LAG. hangs on every operation. screen is so unresponsive that it behaves as if its a resistive touch screen. I guess there is nothing better than swedish snow after all.

Guest shobhit_1990

ah well... so many reviews and all I can experience is SUPER LAG. hangs on every operation. screen is so unresponsive that it behaves as if its a resistive touch screen. I guess there is nothing better than swedish snow after all.

SUPER LAG?????? Really??? Well everybody has their own taste for custom ROM......but SUPER LAG???? I am personally using this ROM and i found this is the most responsive ROM and i have tried almost 29 ROMs......

To each his own though........... :)

Edited by shobhit_1990

This ROM is awesome! but I how do I take a screenshot because the option is not available in the power menu...Again the reboot options are in chineese how do i change them?

Guest shobhit_1990

This ROM is awesome! but I how do I take a screenshot because the option is not available in the power menu...Again the reboot options are in chineese how do i change them?

I think the screenshot option is available in ICS...not in gb......for screenshot you can try........https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liveov.shotuxtrial&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5saXZlb3Yuc2hvdHV4dHJpYWwiXQ..

hi,

1. stay on the screen, what you want to "shot"

2. pull down the statusbar, tap on Toggles, tap on the "Screenshot"

wait a couple seconds, the screenshot will be created in the /sdcard/DCIM/Screenshots directory with the filename "Screenshot-datetime.jpg".

your welcome,

fgy

Guest dhoomktoo1

I am just wondering how do you go about making english as a default language on a chinese rom? any basic guide / steps on how to remove chinese only UI elements from it to make to good for non chinese consumption?