[ROM 2.3.7] Fastest MIUI(GingerBread) for Blade with 256 MB RAM (updated 24/01/2013 final version) !!!!!

Guest shobhit_1990

Super, Youtube login bug fixed!!

But I found one: when in slide down the statusbar, pick on Toggles, and slide to left the brightness controll to the end of the bar, the screen will be totally dark.

Is this bug, or feature?? :)

Where can be change the minimum brightness value?

And how to remove the boot sound?

ps: .. and what happened with original thread on miui.com?

Edited by fgy

I've realized that the 160MB system, partition is not enough i.e after you install gapps...Can anyone provide another Gen1 to Gen2 TPT of more that 160MB System?

Guest bladexgalaxy

I think I found a bug in the widget manual brightness controlto position the cursor to the minimum brightness, the display simply falls into darkness, without being possible return without reinstalling the romthe display light turns off permanently, depending on the theme applied you must reinstall the rom sorry for my bad english

Edited by bladexgalaxy

Guest chetanbhasin

I installed this ROM. Now, my phone keeps crashing and it won't nothing would work... ROM Manager isn't working, Play Store isn't working, File Manager isn't working.

Somehow I rebooted in recovery mode (power button+volume up+back button), now I'm trying to restore to my backed up ROM.

After this experience, I would not recommend installing this ROM on your device.

By the way, any way to install Ice cream sandwich on Blade 512 MB? Or Cyanogenmod... or any better ROM?

Guest Gagarin7719

I installed this ROM. Now, my phone keeps crashing and it won't nothing would work... ROM Manager isn't working, Play Store isn't working, File Manager isn't working.

Somehow I rebooted in recovery mode (power button+volume up+back button), now I'm trying to restore to my backed up ROM.

After this experience, I would not recommend installing this ROM on your device.

By the way, any way to install Ice cream sandwich on Blade 512 MB? Or Cyanogenmod... or any better ROM?

LOL)), on my Blade thats all very fine, this ROM is the Best!

Guest shobhit_1990

Link2SD says "Mount script error, ...invalid argument"

I have an ext2 partition 1 GB.... What amI to do?

Try Fat32.....mine working very good with FAT32............ :)