• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

2443 posts in this topic

Posted

Since I haven't flashed the new CWM, I will be ignored, and I suppose this could be the cause. Could someone who has say whether they still have the 'Battery usage data not available' problem?

Posted

Since I haven't flashed the new CWM, I will be ignored, and I suppose this could be the cause. Could someone who has say whether they still have the 'Battery usage data not available' problem?

FYI; I updated OTA with new CWM and battery usage is still NOT working.

Posted

OK, thanks. WiFi does now though, so that's good!

Posted

Yeah, battery stats wasn't changed. Basically: if it wasn't RIL or Wi-Fi, I didn't change it for this build. Fagulhas made the rest of the changes.

Posted

thanks wouterbeer and dazz ive updated :D

Posted

badword the battery usage,who cares??IF your battery can handle two days why you even bother with that.....AWESOME WORK!

Posted

Flashed with CWM 4, and worked just fine ! Great work on this cm9 :))

Posted

Updated while out shopping, how easy is that. Great job Dazzozo ad Fagulnas

Posted

Daz, gone on, be nice, put a line about having the correct CWM version in the OP :ph34r:

Posted

Yeah, skip the battery, who needs those stats. Everything else works great. Continue your work on CM10.

P.S. I have new issue I never had on other ROMs: I can't get through to my phone, everybody wants to see it and try it! Should I revert to stock?

Posted

Yeah, skip the battery, who needs those stats. Everything else works great. Continue your work on CM10.

P.S. I have new issue I never had on other ROMs: I can't get through to my phone, everybody wants to see it and try it! Should I revert to stock?

LOL that's an extra feature named "extra awesomeness" featuring Barney Stinson from How i met your mother.

Posted

No wifi lock-ups since the ota upgrade, which worked flawlessly btw, and everything seems great. Many thanks.

Posted

I just updated from CWM 5.0,.2.8 and it went fine ! :)

but i lost my apps !! i was using this mod ...

Posted

but i lost my apps !! i was using this mod http://www.modaco.co...1/#entry2054110 ...

You need to re-flash the mod and your apps will appear. Check the last post in the Link2Int thread.

Posted

I just updated from CWM 5.0,.2.8 and it went fine ! :)

but i lost my apps !! i was using this mod http://www.modaco.co...1/#entry2054110 ...

Reboot in CWM, unmount /system, mount it again, then reflash mod zip.

Posted

Dazzozo, what I/O scheduler is used in CM9? Also, can we change it? Starting apps like dialer.apk, messaging etc seems to be slower then when I used 'noop' on stock+ ICS or other stock based roms. Maybe I am just trippin but nevertheless I am curious :) Thanks.

Posted

Settings/ performance or use set CPU ludak021

Posted

Hi daz, thanks for this ROM and all your hard work. I've been patiently waiting on this ever since you started! Well worth the wait, thanks. I'll be donating soon, hope others will too.

I have upgraded to R2 and I am still having wifi freezes. Is there anything I should have done differently - I just used the OTA updater as per your post.

Thanks again.

Posted (edited)

great work! you are awesome, developers, thanks

edit: btw) battery stats suck, skip it!

Edited by mothersh1p

Posted (edited)

I have upgraded to R2 and I am still having wifi freezes. Is there anything I should have done differently - I just used the OTA updater as per your post.

I have to say I also just had a freeze. It happened when I just installed Green Power app. This automatically toggles your wifi on/off for given time intervals or when you lock/unlock your screen. The phone froze when I was unlocking and (I guess) the app wanted to toggle wifi on.

Edit: I want to add that IMHO these kind of apps (tried Green Power and Easy Battery Saver on CM9) worked better on stock-based ROMs. Actually I am not sure if they work at all on CM9. Now I uninstalled Green Power app and am trying Easy Battery Saver. But it doesn't seem to turn off my Wifi as it did on stock-based ROMs.

I am using these apps because I (want to) depend on wifi all day long (no dataplan). So I set them to enable wifi every 15 minutes to check for new messages/mail/etc. This used to work perfect on stock ROMs and gave me 2-3 times longer battery life compared to leaving wifi on all the time.

Edited by wouterbeer

Posted

Hi daz, thanks for this ROM and all your hard work. I've been patiently waiting on this ever since you started! Well worth the wait, thanks. I'll be donating soon, hope others will too.

Thanks again.

Mine did that too originally. Are you still on ClockWorkMod 4, or did you update? (If you don't know, you are.) I am, and I fixed it.

Posted

Is amazing... great work and thanks for this, rly nice

Posted

I can't change access point type. Actually it shows it is changed, but exiting and entering settings reverts it back.

Posted (edited)

Dude what's going on with Gapps? Tried flashing any possible way...

They just don't appear as installed.

CWM 6.0.1.5

1) full wipe: cache data system and dalvik

2) reboot recov

3) install cm9

4) reboot

5) shutdown

6) install gapps through cwm

7) reboot

tried fixing permissions too

Edited by klezkk

Posted

Freezes aren't gone, guys. The chance of them happening is tiny now, though. I figured it was best to reduce them while we look for a fix.

Dude what's going on with Gapps? Tried flashing any possible way...

If you have a successful OTA update on our CWM they will stay.