• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

2443 posts in this topic

Posted

I had freez, when i was trying to instal Facebook messeger, after 5 min mobile reboot and app was instaled and working without problem, dunno whats happen.

Posted

To install zip files from CWM 6 you have to try several times, it doesnt always work on the first try.

Posted

Or you can just remount /system and it will work first time.

Posted

Just updated cwm and cm9 on a car journey. Simply awesome!

Posted

Freezes aren't gone, guys. The chance of them happening is tiny now, though. I figured it was best to reduce them while we look for a fix.

Thanks for clarifying. I have no doubt you will fix it, the work you have done is incredible.

Just FYI - my wifi freezes more often than not. It's not a problem but if there's any info you need then just let me know.

Posted

Thanks !

Posted

No freezes here. Possibly different hardware used. Some people had no issues with the previous version either so its proving a difficult fix.

The guys are hella persistent though.

Posted

Has anyone tried changing acces point type? I can't seem to change it. It reverts after re-entering settings.

Posted

at the moment im overclocked to 1228mhz which runs really good i was just wondering what governer should i use with this speed?

Posted

at the moment im overclocked to 1228mhz which runs really good i was just wondering what governer should i use with this speed?

SmartassV2 normally for best balance between performance and battery life.

Posted

thanks

Posted

Freezes aren't gone, guys. The chance of them happening is tiny now, though. I figured it was best to reduce them while we look for a fix.

It works fine here, and I had quite reliable freezes when turning on wifi the second time. So it certainly has improved a lot.

This ROM is what makes the G300 the phone it should have been from the start. My respect!

Posted

has anyone tried S2E (simple2ext) ?

its supposed to work with CM9 and CM10

I used it very successfully on the blade with cm7.

Posted (edited)

You need to re-flash the mod and your apps will appear. Check the last post in the Link2Int thread.

Reboot in CWM, unmount /system, mount it again, then reflash mod zip.

Thing is, i don't see the "unmount/system" in CWM ...

EDIT: never mind, i just saw it and done what you guys said, it's all working ! :D

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Posted

Daz may I ask a question?

Its that why can't it be guaranteed that cm can install over any other cwm except cwm 6

Posted

Because we're not responsible for it.

Posted (edited)

oops i messed up. i used cmupdater from CWM 5 and my phone got bricked :(. im gonna see if i can fix it through an update.app. will notify on progress

*****EDIT 1*****

the pink bar seems to be moving....

*****EDIT 2*****

FIXED!!!!!!

Edited by grizzlyflea

Posted

Updated on CWM 6.0.1.5

Using CM Updater , worked like a charm

All apps and settings intact... WiFi toggled on straight away and no freeze so far

Great Job Dazzozo

Thanks alot

Posted

Settings/ performance or use set CPU ludak021

thanks but that is not I/O scheduler in there, that is governor.

Posted

anyone elses allbackup gone?

Posted

No more problem for now with Wifi and Opera mini doesn't force close.

Posted

anyone elses allbackup gone?

yes but just restore from tb or reflash the zip, the update got rid of everything in the system/app folder so that why its gone

Posted

Wifi doesn't freeze now. Wi-Fi hotspot caused a freeze once but won't do it again. Is the text glitch fixed now? I never got it to be honest.

Posted

Am I the only person still getting wifi crash problems after using ota update to r2? Almost every time I turn wifi on or move in or out of wifi range it hangs completely and needs battery pull? I was using the Chinese Huawei b926 before flashing CM9. Any ideas anyone? PS love everything else about the rom!

Posted

Is the text glitch fixed now? I never got it to be honest.

I've seen it once since flashing R2. It looked as though the text was trying to spin backwards, if that makes sense.