[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Feahnor

I've two questions:

- Is it posible to fix camera exposure compensation at all? I don't care when, i only ask if one day it would be fix, because it's very very important to me.

- is the refresh rate locked at 30 fps or 60? Yesterday i used my wife's crescent and scrolling was way smoother.

Thanks for the rom Daz, very stable for me.

Guest GOlteanu

Dazzozo, great ROM, love the settings you can actually make/change, the looks of it and how speedy it is. I haven't had any reboots, crashes, or anything of this kind.

One problem I have, with a game: when I play Rage of Bahamut ( a game in which I invested some amount of money and time), especially in quests and battles it force closes. on my girlfriends g300, work's perfectly. Do you think that this is a device specific problem, or what? I did a full wipe before flashing it and all the necessary for this ROM to be installed correctly. What do you think the problem is?

Overall wonderful ROM!!!

minor issues (CM R5):

- Won't connect on some wi-fi routers (rare cases), stuck on obtaining ip adresses.. on other phones works fine

- (happens in 80% of the time) When the phone boots wi-fi is always gray and doesn't receive or send any data until I manually switch off and on again

- Caller id lag still present (rarely, but it's happening)

- Random reboots when on 3g data, also rarely

- When the phone boots or reboots brightness is on highest value until I switch off and on automatic backlight (just like on wifi data)

also you can try the "next launcher beta" with this rom... it rocks :)

Cheers!

Guest doveman

I can't connect to https sites now. It says "A secure connection could not be established". This is on my home wi-fi and I've tried disabling Orbot completely, including unticking Transparent Proxying (which shouldn't do anything with Orbot off anyway but just to be sure).

Edit: Fixed after a reboot.

Edited by doveman

Guest daivatam

The ui speed and responsiveness of the phone is better over the stock and other rom's also the extended array of settings. Tx Dazzozo!!!

Colected list of bugs:

I stumbled myself on the corupted text resolved after reboot.

My numbers from phone book vas disappeared like 2 times now...keeping an backup on card.

Some restarts when connected on data network.

The camera application crashed and the movies recorded was not playable.

The game shadow guardian crash everytime after 1 minut of play (also this happen on stock but it is stable or much more stable on infussion)

Somethimes the bar on top with switces dissapear for 1 minute and reapear.

Original huawei wheather windget not working but the software do.

Guest blademaster123

With the camera are the effects activated as that normally leads to crashes i havent gotten that number glitch and i dont think the huawei widget works on this

Guest merchan

observed the fact that in antutu benchmark I get better scores with a lover cpu frequency ex: better with 1190mhz vs 1228mhz

I guess it happens because the cpu becomes unstable with that overclock and higher. I tried to set it to 1.3Ghz and it was actually slower than using stock clocks.

Guest sashko69

I didn't have any of the problems mentioned here, except for the very high volume in the headset during the call (but not always). Is there a way to fix it, because sometimes voice becomes so distorted that I can't understend what the other person is talking about? Volume rocker does not help.

I didn't have any of the problems mentioned here, except for the very high volume in the headset during the call (but not always). Is there a way to fix it, because sometimes voice becomes so distorted that I can't understend what the other person is talking about? Volume rocker does not help.

have exactly the same problem on my phone, one day i could not understand my wife.