• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

2443 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

re: random reboots... CM9 doesn't seem to like much overclocking. Since I lowered max OC to 1008mhz they seem to have stopped.

Posted · Report post

No random reboots for me.

ondemand cpu min: 245Mhz max: 1152Mhz

I never use data connection. only wifi.

Posted · Report post

I've two questions:

- Is it posible to fix camera exposure compensation at all? I don't care when, i only ask if one day it would be fix, because it's very very important to me.

- is the refresh rate locked at 30 fps or 60? Yesterday i used my wife's crescent and scrolling was way smoother.

Thanks for the rom Daz, very stable for me.

Posted · Report post

updated to the last version (manualy)

faild to do it OTA

i think it's more stable , great work

Posted · Report post

Strange problem with text on R5

post-707870-13547963254789_thumb.jpg

post-707870-13547963584626_thumb.jpg

still happening to me too

Posted · Report post

still happening to me too

and to me

Posted · Report post

Me too

Posted · Report post

Guys, do you actually read the change log? The text corruption won't go away until CM10. Get over it.

Posted · Report post

I can probably revert the change that should've reduced it. It sounds as if it happens more than in R3.

Posted · Report post

Dazzozo, great ROM, love the settings you can actually make/change, the looks of it and how speedy it is. I haven't had any reboots, crashes, or anything of this kind.

One problem I have, with a game: when I play Rage of Bahamut ( a game in which I invested some amount of money and time), especially in quests and battles it force closes. on my girlfriends g300, work's perfectly. Do you think that this is a device specific problem, or what? I did a full wipe before flashing it and all the necessary for this ROM to be installed correctly. What do you think the problem is?

Overall wonderful ROM!!!

Posted · Report post

minor issues (CM R5):

- Won't connect on some wi-fi routers (rare cases), stuck on obtaining ip adresses.. on other phones works fine

- (happens in 80% of the time) When the phone boots wi-fi is always gray and doesn't receive or send any data until I manually switch off and on again

- Caller id lag still present (rarely, but it's happening)

- Random reboots when on 3g data, also rarely

- When the phone boots or reboots brightness is on highest value until I switch off and on automatic backlight (just like on wifi data)

also you can try the "next launcher beta" with this rom... it rocks :)

Cheers!

Posted (edited) · Report post

I can't connect to https sites now. It says "A secure connection could not be established". This is on my home wi-fi and I've tried disabling Orbot completely, including unticking Transparent Proxying (which shouldn't do anything with Orbot off anyway but just to be sure).

Edit: Fixed after a reboot.

Edited by doveman

Posted · Report post

The ui speed and responsiveness of the phone is better over the stock and other rom's also the extended array of settings. Tx Dazzozo!!!

Colected list of bugs:

I stumbled myself on the corupted text resolved after reboot.

My numbers from phone book vas disappeared like 2 times now...keeping an backup on card.

Some restarts when connected on data network.

The camera application crashed and the movies recorded was not playable.

The game shadow guardian crash everytime after 1 minut of play (also this happen on stock but it is stable or much more stable on infussion)

Somethimes the bar on top with switces dissapear for 1 minute and reapear.

Original huawei wheather windget not working but the software do.

Posted · Report post

With the camera are the effects activated as that normally leads to crashes i havent gotten that number glitch and i dont think the huawei widget works on this

Posted · Report post

still not perfect ! :) but nobody is perfect, but i love it so far ! :)

Posted · Report post

Patiently waiting for R6 :)

Posted · Report post

observed the fact that in antutu benchmark I get better scores with a lover cpu frequency ex: better with 1190mhz vs 1228mhz

Posted · Report post

Antutu benchmarks mean nothing

Posted · Report post

observed the fact that in antutu benchmark I get better scores with a lover cpu frequency ex: better with 1190mhz vs 1228mhz

I guess it happens because the cpu becomes unstable with that overclock and higher. I tried to set it to 1.3Ghz and it was actually slower than using stock clocks.

Posted · Report post

I didn't have any of the problems mentioned here, except for the very high volume in the headset during the call (but not always). Is there a way to fix it, because sometimes voice becomes so distorted that I can't understend what the other person is talking about? Volume rocker does not help.

Posted · Report post

I didn't have any of the problems mentioned here, except for the very high volume in the headset during the call (but not always). Is there a way to fix it, because sometimes voice becomes so distorted that I can't understend what the other person is talking about? Volume rocker does not help.

have exactly the same problem on my phone, one day i could not understand my wife.

Posted · Report post

I had a wife like that

Posted · Report post

I had a wife like that

:o I still have

Posted · Report post

one question... is this faster than the stock gingerbread that ships with it?

Posted · Report post

one question... is this faster than the stock gingerbread that ships with it?

No, not for me. GB is way faster than any other rom.