[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest sashko69

one question... is this faster than the stock gingerbread that ships with it?

For now, none of the ICS ROMs is faster then GB, but every ICS ROM is much better in terms of funcionality and looks a lot cooler! 8-)

Guest unaszplodrmann

one day i could not understand my wife.

This sounds like a hardware issue, but why try to fix it when it's cheaper buy a replacement from the Far East?

Guest thebuell

This sounds like a hardware issue, but why try to fix it when it's cheaper buy a replacement from the Far East?

It's even cheaper to apply a firmware upgrade! :)

I seem to be getting that weird text error a lot more frequently over the past few days. And I am aware that you can't fix it, but I thought I would share it anyway because I'm bored.

post-969101-13550008961331_thumb.jpg

Guest Buffalo Soldier

EVERYONE IF YOU'RE NOT SURE ON TO GET THIS ROM WATCH MY VIDEO REVIEW ITS HIGH QUALITY BE SURE TO LIKE AND SUB THANKS

Where's a big THANKS to Dazzozo here ?! :P

Guest doveman

Hmm, downloaded the latest nightly and installed it and now the phone's stuck on the Huawei booting logo. After about 5mins it vibrated once and the screen faded and came back on but it's still stuck like that. Should it take this long? I don't want to power off if it might still be updating but if it's stuck I guess I have to.

Guest Berkay1343

You could at least quote that Dazzozo made it, and thank him.

i did i said thank you to the devs in the decription i made the video in a rush sorry :(

Guest Ludak021

plugging USB flash via USB to microUSB cable doesn't work. Works on stock based roms. It's not a very important feature but still...I am just adding this to the potential list of things to do :)

Guest Khanage

So some of these problems have most likely been repeated, I'm just stating them for reference of the Daz.

The dodgy text bug happens occasionally

I get the caller ID lag

Some widgets don't actually pin to the screen when I put them there, they just open the app

A problem I had with Infusion as well, but not with Stock+ or any stock roms was the contacts menu doesn't have the alphabet list on the side, so to get to a contact further down, I just have to scroll all the way.

These are the only ones which come to mind at the moment, otherwise great rom. I will try CM10 out soon and let you know any problems with that.

Guest Ludak021

I downloaded cm10, but I want to ask you how do? Update from SD card or reinstalling? Use the same gapps?

how about reading instructions on the CM10 page that tell exactly how? >_>