[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest valy17400

It works perfectly on cm9

The notifications wont work on some applications,the hour freezes all the time,that final release is toooo slower than R2,when you are calling the badword' speaker sounds too bad"you cant understand nothing",the battery melt too fast, the final CONCLUSION: Rom too unstable, you should have done the rom without that badword bugs,you're not the blame, the badword huawei developers are the blame, thanks .

Guest hugocard

for me theres is nothing wrong with this rom. everything works just fine. ill keep using this cm9 R5 until cm10 get as good as this. cm10 still have a lot of work to be done.

cm9 rom is set as experimental, but should be changed to stable

The notifications wont work on some applications,the hour freezes all the time,that final release is toooo slower than R2,when you are calling the badword' speaker sounds too bad"you cant understand nothing",the battery melt too fast, the final CONCLUSION: Rom too unstable, you should have done the rom without that badword bugs,you're not the blame, the badword huawei developers are the blame, thanks .

The ROM works fine for me, so I don't know what your talking about.

P.s Huawei have nothing to do with this ROM as it has been made from scratch. Also, I didn't make this ROM so I don't know why you keep on saying "you're" :wacko:

So, is R6 going to come out soon? Or we still have to wait longer?

Dude, don't you know that your not supposed to ask for ETA's? Just let Dazzozo work in peace. Better yet, let him work on CM10 as it needs a lot more work compared to CM9.

I don't really see the point of R6 anyway, as CM9 is pretty much bug-free. The only bugs I can recall are:

- Movie studio not working

- Face effects in camera not working

- Text bug (can't be fixed)

- Some 3rd party cameras may not work

In this forum: people asking for a release and they don't know what it would even contain.

+1 lol.

On topic question, is the text corruption bug cm9 specific or is it g300 cm9 specific? Last Cyanogenmod I used was CM7 on my Blade 2 years ago so I dunno if it happened on all cm9 ROMs.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

I might get one of these phones, anyone know what is the maximum it can decode for video? I assume hw accel is working.

720p h.264? baseline/mainline? not expecting highprofile

I might get one of these phones, anyone know what is the maximum it can decode for video? I assume hw accel is working.

720p h.264? baseline/mainline? not expecting highprofile

I know it plays 480p fine, 720p works fine too but only with MX player (SW decoding). Hopefully that answers your question :P

Guest Dazzozo

+1 lol.

On topic question, is the text corruption bug cm9 specific or is it g300 cm9 specific? Last Cyanogenmod I used was CM7 on my Blade 2 years ago so I dunno if it happened on all cm9 ROMs.

It's not CM9 specific. It's some combination of CM9, msm7x27a and the kernel. All I know is it's not there in CM10.

Guest peterck

Dude, don't you know that your not supposed to ask for ETA's? Just let Dazzozo work in peace. Better yet, let him work on CM10 as it needs a lot more work compared to CM9.

I don't really see the point of R6 anyway, as CM9 is pretty much bug-free. The only bugs I can recall are:

- Movie studio not working

- Face effects in camera not working

- Text bug (can't be fixed)

- Some 3rd party cameras may not work

I agree.^_^

Has anyone had a problem with SwiftKey 3 loosing its predictive text on CM9 (and I suspect CM10)?

It forgets which language pack is installed after a reboot (which is annoying as I turn my phone off at night). You have to manually update the language pack for it work again.

It seems to be an issue on other ROMS/phones too but no solution has been offered by SwiftKey. Has anyone found a workaround / fix apart from leaving the phone on all the time?

"This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process"

how do i know if i have updated "through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process"?

can someone link the post of that so i can check it out?

thanks dazozo

"This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process"

how do i know if i have updated "through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process"?

can someone link the post of that so i can check it out?

thanks dazozo

Just check your baseband. If it is 2030, you obviously updated using the official ICS update :P