[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest soulhand

Only if you back them up before flashing. Use Go Backup from the infusiion thread.

Sure, I knew I needed a backup :) It's just the message I was responding to said don't restore system apps or system data. I was asking if this included SMS messages.

Guest Nimajneb

Hi!

I'm wondering if there is an option to turn off the camera sounds implemented in the ROM.

If there is none people would have to delete/Rename the camera sounds in their UI Folder, right?

THX

Anyone have this app? If it works I'll buy it...

I've not tried it but the developer seems really sound. He has a thread on xda about the app and on the play store he quotes

Satisfaction absolutely guaranteed or full refund. Don't worry about the 15 minute return race. :)

Most Spirit customers are enthusiasts who enjoy rooting & custom ROMs, and Spirit's priorities are geared to that.

So I think it would be a safe buy even just to test it.

Guest TangerineTractor

Did you have headphones plugged in? Are you in a good signal area?

I found an older one, it seemed to lock into stations, but no sound. WIll try this one new.

Guest Modzilla

Don't know if this has already been stated guys, but a simple reboot after installation seemed to sort the wi-fi crash for me. (That is, a reboot before turning on wi-fi sorry) :)

Edited by Modzilla

Guest TangerineTractor

I found an older one, it seemed to lock into stations, but no sound. WIll try this one new.

It's close. It gets a signal - I can move to a known local frequency and the signal level increases... but I can't get any audio output, whatever setting I try.

Guest edwardecl

So the only way of solving the crashing at boot up is to disable the WIFI before rebooting?

Or is this issue not happening for everyone... or does it only crash when connecting on some routers?

Guest jake460

So the only way of solving the crashing at boot up is to disable the WIFI before rebooting?

Or is this issue not happening for everyone... or does it only crash when connecting on some routers?

same here

Guest Modzilla

Not sure but had the crash at first install, which locked up the phone. Worked fine after a battery pull so i tried a second clean install and rebooted after the initial load and saw no problems when connecting.

Now here's the weird thing, i've just done a third clean install, same as before but swapped my launcher from Trebuchet to Nova because i found Trebuchet to be a little laggy and guess what... no wi-fi freeze even on first boot. Could this be a Trebuchet/launcher issue maybe???

Edited by Modzilla

Guest dan nedan

I tried the free version to see if it works [here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1059296 ]. Although it is installed, I cannot find any radio channels with it.. No idea if it is just me or that is it not working for our G300..

try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tunein.player&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsInR1bmVpbi5wbGF5ZXIiXQ..

it works ok for me

Guest onericardo

My phone freezed when I tried to turn the Wifi on.

I had to take the battery off. Anyway.. this only happend once Apart from that freeze, the rom is running fine!

Thanks for your hard work.

Edited by onericardo

Checked, and I have the same thing with FM - it shows signal and the station name, but no sound. Shows it could be possible, although I doubt anyone will make it work.

Guest MrPuddington

Ok, now I had a WiFi freeze, too. This is on EAP, and every Android device has been unreliable with this network, sometimes requiring a reboot before connecting at all. But a hard freeze is unusual and a bit annoying. I hope it can be fixed.

I will try ADW as a launcher, and see whether that helps.

Guest Modzilla

Ok, now I had a WiFi freeze, too. This is on EAP, and every Android device has been unreliable with this network, sometimes requiring a reboot before connecting at all. But a hard freeze is unusual and a bit annoying. I hope it can be fixed.

I will try ADW as a launcher, and see whether that helps.

I added the nova launcher .apk to the archive and deleted the trebuchet .apk before saving and reflashing the zip. Not too sure if there will be any reprocussions, but it seems to work perfectly and so damn fluid right now. Amazed with this ROM atm.

P.s. Don't think it's a network issue.

Edited by Modzilla