• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

2443 posts in this topic

Posted

R6 used just 2% of battery for a whole night... 7hrs on battery, 98% left ... Great. Camera works perfectly, no freezes... Great work !

Posted

Is camera exposure compensation working at last? I can't test it myself until the weekend.

Posted (edited)

done ota , untrusted package

(

works anyway. dont know what you done. But scrolling much smoother (Homescreen, status bar.)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Posted

R6 = best ROM ;) Great job!

Posted

I'll ask again - how to enable dual-microphone on this rom?. It is vitally important to me. Dazzozo only hope for you.

Posted

Reboot bootloader doesnt work! :(

Reboot recovery works fine.

Posted

Thanks Daz this rom is running perfectly and there is no graphic distortion on this release.

Its there now fully working and functional good work and thanks again.

Posted

Smoothness from R3 is back or it is even better. The best rom and release for the phone. Thanks! :D

Posted

I've been using R5 for 2 day (just switched over from Infusion). I updated to R6 this evening and seem to have lost network access (cannot receive calls).

I have done a factory reset, wiped the cache and the dalvik cash prior to flashing the R6 zip and gapps and ensured the MD5 for the R6 is correct.

Still nothing ???

I've switched back to R5 for the moment though I thought I should post to let the devs know although I understand this is useless without a logcat - does someone want to link me to instructions on what to do?

Posted

Absolutely nothing has changed regarding the mobile network handling. That has been the same since roughly R2.

Does it work on CM10 R3?

Posted (edited)

Came From R3, wiped everything and flashed R6; I have no issues whatsoever.

Edited by wouterbeer

Posted

I'm not having much luck with this one!

Did the OTA update, rebooted, froze and had to battery pull after 5 mins

Rebooted, Froze again

Did a full wipe and install, same thing again after 5 mins

Clean wipe and install again, stuck in bootloader

Rebooted and stuck again

Installed after clean wipe again and then froze, random reboots...

Posted

Have tried downloading again, 100% wipe, using the CWM suggested, checked the phone by going back to R3 and infusion and both work fine, CM10 no bother apart from know issue. Looks like my phone won't take this one though :(

Posted

How do i put Huawei wheater widget in the home? I've installed it but it says "error during loading widget".

Posted

Huawei weahther widgets only works with Huawei stock roms.

Posted (edited)

hi

Am i the only one having occasional reboots (1 per day)?

i had the issue with r5 and in r6 it continues. i did a factory reset for the upgrade.

whenever i do a factory reset it seems to be solve but after a while it starts again and increases frequency over time.

is there any log or other info that can help find the rc?

Edited by huvar

Posted

Hello

I'm on R5 which is working ok, I only have one problem. Gmail app does not display new emails when they come in..., I have to click on refresh icon every time.

Is this problem linked to CM R5 or is this some other problem, gmail app...??

Is it worth upgrading to R6, what will I gain?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Posted

Hello

I'm on R5 which is working ok, I only have one problem. Gmail app does not display new emails when they come in..., I have to click on refresh icon every time.

Is this problem linked to CM R5 or is this some other problem, gmail app...??

Is it worth upgrading to R6, what will I gain?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Go to settings --> accounts & sync; and check whether you have enabled Gmail sync. It should definitely work.

Posted

yes, I have this enabled, but it does not work, today I will install R6 and try again

maybe gmail will start to work....

thank you.

bye

Posted (edited)

Am i the only one having occasional reboots (1 per day)?

I'm getting that with CM10 (still on R1 but moving to R3 ASAP). Don't know if it's related to my RIL (most likely B936 since I think that's the last stock update that I did before trying custom ROMs) and/or 25/3G/wifi transition issues - or something else altogether. I don't know if it's possible to investigate further - e.g. using a logcat? Will try to look into it. But my point is that others have had similar random reboots and I'm not sure that they're ROM specific. Maybe something to do with the specific phone or the RIL or something else. I've seen anecdotal reports of B926 helping but then others say that they still had reboots even after flashing that... :unsure:

Edited by dalyer

Posted (edited)

for what is WiMax?

Edited by gaijyn

Posted

for what is WiMax?

Not sure how this relates to the G300 but do you mean this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiMAX

Posted (edited)

PowerAmp and play store Force close with that release..

anyone can help me ?

Edited by valy17400

Posted

PowerAmp and play store Force close with that release..

I've not seen either of these FC with any version of CM9 yet. I'm on R6 as of today and I use Poweramp, so I'll give it a try while travelling home to see if I get any FCs.