• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

2443 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

any chance to fix random rebot ? my mobile in cm9 from r1 to r7 still in the same problem

tnaks in advance

Posted · Report post

any chance to fix random rebot ? my mobile in cm9 from r1 to r7 still in the same problem

tnaks in advance

It's a bootloader issue, nothing to do with the rom. A fix was released today, see this -

Posted · Report post

how can i see that it works ? Because the commando screen close after few seconds (and text)

Posted · Report post

how can i see that it works ? Because the commando screen close after few seconds (and text)

Just watch what it says, if it's along the lines of "writing to whatever successfully" then it's worked. If it says "Permission denied" then it didn't.

Posted · Report post

unbenannt-2i0jsu.jpg

i'm on infusion.

Can Capture the last lines :/(screenshooting) because the cmd close imendently after its done.

Posted · Report post

Can Capture the last lines :/(screenshooting) because the cmd close imendently after its done.

Don't run the bat file from Windows explorer. Open a command shell/DOS box (Windows Key + R or Start menu > Run and then enter cmd.exe), in the command shell browse to the folder in which you extracted the stuff and run the bat file from the command line. That way you get the full log of what happened.

Hope this helps.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi,

I'm on cm9 R9 and I think I've discovered a bug. If I put the phone in airplane mode and then switch back it won't connect to the network anymore...

Hmm, seems to work now after a reboot... oh well..

Edited by cjcandrei

Posted · Report post

Maybe, you are on r8, not r9? :)

Posted · Report post

Maybe, you are on r8, not r9? :)

Yeah I meant r8, the latest... Seems to work now after the reboot. I use to put the phone on airplane at night with automate it and then at morning to deactivate airplane. This morning did not come back but after a reboot it's back to normal. I'll see how it'll work today...

Posted · Report post

Seems cm9 is choppier than infusion b6 on my phone. Isn't it suppose to work more fluid if this has hw acceleration enabled for the ui?

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Infusion has Scrolling Mod Smoothing. google it

Posted · Report post

Ok,

I'll try it on this rom then to see how it goes. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Is there a fix out for the camera issue on CM10? or will it be differnt from this version as ones ICS and ones JB?

Please Help. When you turn off Wi-Fi, or get out of the range that we will not connect to the mobile Internet. Currently my last cm-9.1-R8 u8815. The same thing happened earlier in cm 9.1. What you can be the problem? Only you will manually turn on only 2 G network and turn off. It bothers me all the time to do it. :wacko:

Edited by vladad84

Posted · Report post

Yep, confirmed much smoother with smoothmod...

Posted · Report post

Where can I download the smoothmod?

Posted · Report post

you found a smooth mod ? where ? :D

@ Daz: Can you provide a zip with disable scrolling cache and scrolling mod (Put value to 12000 and min. 8000)

Posted · Report post

You cant. I've just modified the framework myself as per instructions from the xda forum...

Still the battery is better with infusion. If that dreaded caller id lag wouldn't be there...

Edited by cjcandrei

Posted · Report post

You cant. I've just modified the framework myself as per instructions from the xda forum...

can you upload your framework ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1411317&highlight=scrolling+cache

Posted · Report post

So, we can use your's framework.jar? Thanks.. :)

Posted · Report post

thanks. Hope i can just push it with an root explorer.

Posted · Report post

That is what I did. Push it with root explorer, modify perm and owner, delete dalvik cache and then reboot. It's smoother now but still not as smooth as infusion. Probably the latter had something additional that was teaked...

Posted · Report post

jeah you can edit your build.prop too.

Must go (shopping :D)