[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

• 2 weeks later...

Caller ID Lag was only thing that made me NOT to stay on this rom...

Well, i have tested many roms since i have my G300, and almost all ot them have caller ID. Is something very normal in almost any custom rom.

I think the performence benefits for a daily usage is bigger that the caller id lag. But thats me. :P

Well, i have tested many roms since i have my G300, and almost all ot them have caller ID. Is something very normal in almost any custom rom.

I think the performence benefits for a daily usage is bigger that the caller id lag. But thats me. :P

I haven't noticed caller id lag on stock GB B895 based superslim-v1...

GB rom seems to be not concerned by caller id lag. I found cm9 most efficient rom (talking about ics and jb) but caller id lag s very present on cm9. In Cm10 repack by bidzapfc caller id lag seems to be less present (think it's oom problem). http://www.modaco.com/topic/365897-flashable-zip-for-all-roms-full-gpu-acceleration-buildprop-mods-sqlite-and-zipalign-script-and-cm10-dazzozo-and-fagulhas-polished-by-me/

Guest phyllocrania

persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1

Add this line to build.prop through build.prop editor from gplay

This method is not working for me. Added this line in build.prop, then rebooted phone. Now ES file explorer doesn't even show my external 16GB SD card. And all pics taken by the camera are getting stored in internal SD. 

Guest bidzapfc

I fixed problem with swapping storage and not working usb mass storage.I modified vold.fstab back to default and added line "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1" to build.prop.After reboot storages are swapped and usb mass storage is working. I used it in latest version (20130927).

copy with permissions /system/etc/vold.fstab and vold.conf from earlier versions (who had ext sd as default) to your sys. and leave that line in build.prop. can you please take screenshot with that line in build.prop editor?

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest phyllocrania

I sure would, but I moved back to stock gingerbread today afternoon.

By the way, I did not do that copying system/etc/vold.stab thing. I only added the line you told using build.prop. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

Guest bidzapfc

I sure would, but I moved back to stock gingerbread today afternoon.

By the way, I did not do that copying system/etc/vold.stab thing. I only added the line you told using build.prop. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

That line alone is working for me...

My apologies phyllocrania... That line, or anything else that i tried is not working in nightly cm9.1. Not even settings inside rom. Hope that dazz will fix this, or at least revert it. Using experimental r10 from now on

You could try this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.codlab.int2ext

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest tylex11

Hi!
I have "u8816" which is from Turkey. I setup this rom to my phone and I had an issue.

When I try to switch mobile data to 3g, my internet derps. Example: I try to download an app from gplay, it starts downloading, downloads a little such as 300 kB, then it cuts the connection to the network, opens the mobile data again. When I try to surf on Opera Mini, sometimes while a page is loading it cuts connection again.