[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dalyer

What error?

What do you mean "last CWM"?

6.0.4.5?

If so try 6.0.4.0 or earlier.

Or TWRP.

But before anything else make sure that your CM9 download is intact - at least sanity check it by opening it with 7Zip or whatever.

Guest partwish031

I got a little problem with this ROM. When i recive sms, all I can see is senders number. I got that number in my adress book, but name does not show up. Any fix for that little bug?

Guest drama20050202

I got a little problem with this ROM. When i recive sms, all I can see is senders number. I got that number in my adress book, but name does not show up. Any fix for that little bug?

i use cm9 for 1 year , i found it the most stable and fluid rom for ascend g300 , i don;t have any problem..try to flash it again with full wipes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tiagosantos88

Hi in latest cm9 release i switch to use external as primary in settings but when i do a reboot ir my phone shuts off i get no apps and internal sd is set as primary again is there a fix for that bug??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest earthwalker

Hi guys.

Would someone tell me how can I install Google Play Store on ROM cm-10.2-20140124-NIGHTLY-u8815 ?

I flashed with this release but after booting I noticed there's no Play Store :/

Thank you very much.

Guest earthwalker

Yes but after rebooting and inserting the SIM pin code, a message appeared saying setup wizard stopped working. The message just couldn't go away :/

Well, I'm testing another ROM now, thanks anwyay.

• 1 month later...

Link in the first post works fine for me.

I don't think that anybody is really further developing any G300 ROMs - including CM11 so it probably is what it is and is not going to change that much if at all...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M0rseton

When I connect my phone via USB with my computer, it doesn't connect like all other ROMs, there aren't options like in this picture:;

usb-connect-android-to-pc.jpg

Just the usb debugging thing, I don't want this, how can I get those options like in the picture?

Guest M0rseton

Thanks, and by the way, another question:

I'm having trouble installing some apps, when my phone is installing them, this error pops up:

It was not possible to install on USB storage or USB card(translated)

How can I fix this? It only happens with some apps, not all of them