I can't do anything with my phone!

Guest strugalovic88

Guest strugalovic88

2 months ago, i did wrong flashing of my device and any of services can't fix it! I did exactly this: Wanted to downgrade to b888 from b892, and with app toolbox5irom i saved my imei, did a restore operation but with wrong 5irom folder (for huavei ideos x6), restarted my phone, and after that, phone stucks on splash screen showing IDEOS logo.. I've tried all methods over computer, but it won't get in recovery and bootloader mod, only wants to go in download mod (pink screen). I've tried with DFS, DC unlocker, but my computer doesn't recognizes it as a mobile device, it says android db adapter is connected and recognizes phone as a modem (i think). When i try to do sd card update, package extracts but after extracting it stucks and install stops.. Some people says that if there is a pink screen, there is a hope, but i don't know what to do! If there is anyone who knows how to fix this problem, please help me! BOOT partition is gone for sure, and maybe something else? Is there any chance to fix it with some BOX device?

Again, please, help! I am really desperate! Thanks in Advance!

Guest krishang3
2 months ago, i did wrong flashing of my device and any of services can't fix it! I did exactly this: Wanted to downgrade to b888 from b892, and with app toolbox5irom i saved my imei, did a restore operation but with wrong 5irom folder (for huavei ideos x6), restarted my phone, and after that, phone stucks on splash screen showing IDEOS logo.. I've tried all methods over computer, but it won't get in recovery and bootloader mod, only wants to go in download mod (pink screen). I've tried with DFS, DC unlocker, but my computer doesn't recognizes it as a mobile device, it says android db adapter is connected and recognizes phone as a modem (i think). When i try to do sd card update, package extracts but after extracting it stucks and install stops.. Some people says that if there is a pink screen, there is a hope, but i don't know what to do! If there is anyone who knows how to fix this problem, please help me! BOOT partition is gone for sure, and maybe something else? Is there any chance to fix it with some BOX device?

Again, please, help! I am really desperate! Thanks in Advance!

do a force update of b888!