[ROM] [PORT] KonstaKong for ZTE Crescent (ICS)

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to Dazzazo for his CM9 rom, KonstaT for his KonstaKang ROM for the ZTE Blade and finally XMasterNinni for his excellent Porting Tool.

I apologise for the typo in the title- It's called 'Konstakang'

Find more information about the ROM here (Screenshots on that thread)

KonstaKang is based on ICS 4.0.4 and I ported it using XMasterNinni porting tool with Dazzazo' CM9 ROM as the base.

This is a great looking ROM (De je vu). ICS with extra sprinkles, customization galore.

Not sure what's working and what's not so please let me know if you find any problems and I shall try to work out the problem.

Flash this using the normal procedure;

DO A BACKUP FIRST.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bricked devices, flying cats attacking your shiny phone or any zombie apocalypses that may somehow occur.

• Shove it on your SD card.
  • Boot into Clockworkmod Recovery
  • Wipe data/cache then /advanced/dalvik cache
  • Install zip from SD Card
  • Find the ROM
  • Install zip from SD card again
  • Find Gapps zip
  • Reboot- First boot can take a few minutes, be patient.

Not sure if it'll work on the Vivacity but if you want to give it a bash then just flash the Vivacity kernel after you've flashed the ROM and let me know what happens.

---EDIT---

It now gets stuck on the boot logo. Better than not showing any signs of booting I guess.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

LOL it's called KonstaKang, and it's easy to build from source I think, i might do that soon.

Another thing, I ported this once,too and the touchscreen didn't work so probably here we'll have the same.

Still nice to see variety

Edited by gbosh

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

LOL it's called KonstaKang, and it's easy to build from source I think, i might do that soon.

Another thing, I ported this once,too and the touchscreen didn't work so probably here we'll have the same

Oooops my bad! Ah I didn't see, I'll test it out at work tomorrow. And I'm not experienced enough to even consider building from source, it'd be great if you gave it a shot.