[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest vickdu31

Will there be a 4.3/4.4 compatible TWRP recovery ?

My power button is broken and i would like to try CM11 but i'm stuck on 10.1 because i can't use power button and if i change recovery, i will have to use it !

Will there be a 4.3/4.4 compatible TWRP recovery ?

My power button is broken and i would like to try CM11 but i'm stuck on 10.1 because i can't use power button and if i change recovery, i will have to use it !

TWRP is updated to work with 4.4. Check TWRP thread for more info.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tigreek

Hi, still alive :) a did flash some nightlies in the meanwhile, the only problem is I cannot make Google Play work, but that is a different story :)

Guest tigreek

Bad news, phone died. About three times I found it blank in my pocket, and it only was possible to start it with charger connected, now it is completely irresponsive.

Bad news, phone died. About three times I found it blank in my pocket, and it only was possible to start it with charger connected, now it is completely irresponsive.

Noooooooooooo....

Guest tigreek

Is it still under warranty?

If so return it and you may get a Samsung eMMC based replacement?

It is under warranty, otherwise I would not take the risk. I brought it to the reseller today, will see what will come back to me, hopefully samsung, but I believe even if there was hynix, it would be unlikely to have another faulty series.

Maybe if they offered me to choose a different model for a discount, I would not mind as well :)

Tell us how did it go.

Its a shame, theres a lot of hyunix phones out there and problem isnt solved :/

The problem is that we doesn't really know what is the probem with hynix eMMC-s. And if you don't know the problem, you can't solve it.

• 2 weeks later...