[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Fagulhas

I flashed the latest Infusion B06 with it an got the SD card bug issue. My default storage does not stick on SD card, it reverts back to Internal storage, I never had the problem with previous version of Infusion (B01-B05) and the only thing I can think of that I have done differently is update CWM to 6.0.1.9. I read in a post about Link2Int-R1 that "It seems the new CWM 6 doesn't mount system correctly when flashing the zips. To get around this; boot to CWM go to Mounts and Storage > unmount /system and then mount /system again. Then go and flash the zip as normal, this worked for me and Link2Int is working again for me."

Post #22 http://www.modaco.co...11/page__st__20

I'm only guessing as I'm new to all this but is it worth a go?

That bug only applied to the first releases of the recovery, its long gone and fixed on the latest revision. And also that bug affected the way the rom was flashed and would make it freeze at boot or at some cases, not backup the gapps and/or odd issues. A recovery does not in any way affect the performance/functionalities of a rom.

Guest jsevi83

I flashed the latest Infusion B06 with it an got the SD card bug issue. My default storage does not stick on SD card, it reverts back to Internal storage, I never had the problem with previous version of Infusion (B01-B05) and the only thing I can think of that I have done differently is update CWM to 6.0.1.9. I read in a post about Link2Int-R1 that "It seems the new CWM 6 doesn't mount system correctly when flashing the zips. To get around this; boot to CWM go to Mounts and Storage > unmount /system and then mount /system again. Then go and flash the zip as normal, this worked for me and Link2Int is working again for me."

Post #22 http://www.modaco.co...11/page__st__20

I'm only guessing as I'm new to all this but is it worth a go?

That CWM bug has nothing to do with the default storage issue, and anyway it was fixed in CWM 6.0.1.9. Default storage bug comes from huawei stock roms (on which Infusion is based on), not from CWM. You should ask in Infusion thread how to solve it.

Guest NeburG300

You all have achieved an excellent job.

I´m now using Infusion B6 with your Kernel and it runs great at a OC of 1,229 GHz (Min. 320 GHz), Governor IntX and I/O scheduler cfq, flawless.

My congratulations and keep up the good work. :D

Guest krishang3
You all have achieved an excellent job.

I´m now using Infusion B6 with your Kernel and it runs great at a OC of 1,229 GHz (Min. 320 GHz), Governor IntX and I/O scheduler cfq, flawless.

My congratulations and keep up the good work. :D

kernel??..

If I'm wrong excuse me but isn't this .IMG a recovery IMG?

Guest Fagulhas

It is, think someone replied to the wrong topic :)

Anyway, i've been a little busy with my job, but work on a new release of the recovery is almost finished. A few more changes and we will have a hybrid touch recovery, with working soft keys and a few more bonus stuff ;)

Guest krishang3
It is, think someone replied to the wrong topic :)

Anyway, i've been a little busy with my job, but work on a new release of the recovery is almost finished. A few more changes and we will have a hybrid touch recovery, with working soft keys and a few more bonus stuff ;)

you sir are awesome..... I love the latest build because I don't have to flash a ROM twice to get it to install more fixes and stuff great job... will be waiting for a new release..

New build is up, touch based. Get it while its hot!
awesome job faggy! ;)

Works very well. Wallpaper, battery levels... Swipe up and down list and side to go back.. Genius! :D

Edited by fr0do

Thanks, Fagulhas

Can someone tell me what i have to do with this IMG file? I have installed CWM on my Huawei Sonic with an BAT File, but this is new to me.

Have android sdk installed, enable usb debugging and connect usb cable. Put phone in fastboot mode and in a cmd/terminal type:

fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.1-u8815-R1.img

Edited by Cyda

Feature request if possible: optional backup/restore of internal 2gb partition (/dev/block/mmcblk0p19).

Edit: Must say though, that is some serious pimp version of cwm.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Hoggonator

Hi, if we move to the Hybrid version are we still aligned with a version that is aligned with CM9 IYSWIM? I only ask as in the CM9 thread it implies that if you do not have the 'normal' version from this thread then you may have problems.