[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Fagulhas

Side load to me is installing an apk downloaded from the net rather than installing from the market.

Sideload is an option to install a zip file via ADB from your computer

@All - At the moment both versions of the recovery exist so users can do their own choice, tho for the future, i'm solely working on the hybrid version.

Guest Fagulhas

All Working fine.. sometimes battery levels are not accurate .. awesome job fagulhas

They just update when we scroll or select something on the recovery, its just how CWM works atm. Also the recovery drains battery fast.

Guest carrthee89

They just update when we scroll or select something on the recovery, its just how CWM works atm. Also the recovery drains battery fast.

Fine then.. really great job man..

Edited by carrthee89

Guest gbverhoeven

Great recovery just wondering if please you could add a keyboard so that you would be able to name your backup and also have a time.

Yes, and add data connection and a call option...and a browser................. :P

Guest Malthus

Hi, sorry, but i cant find any information about installing an IMG file

Forget about the IMG file and download the zip from the first post of this thread, put it on your phone's SD card. Now go back to that link and follow the instructions so that you're rooted, bootloader unlocked and their version of CWM installed. Now boot your phone into CWM (battery pull, and hold power button + volume up) and select "Flash zip" (or something like that, I can't remember exactly), select the zip file you downloaded from this thread and placed on your SD card earlier and flash it. Reboot and you're done.

Guest Euathlus

That doesnt work for me, I put everything on my SD Card, I start my G300 with Volume Down and then Start Super Recovery. Then pull the battery out and restart it with Volume Up, but the installation of the Zip file from here doenst installs, there is writte aborted!

Guest Malthus

Did you follow all the instructions on that page and root the phone, unlock the bootloader and install the version of CWM provided there first, before attempting to flash the CWM in this thread? I'm assuming you haven't since you're mentioning SuperRecovery, which is a modified stock recovery, not CWM.

Edited by Malthus

Guest Malthus

OK, easiest thing to do would be to run through this page and do everything it says. Then put the zip from the first page of this thread onto your SD Card, then boot into CWM (power and volume down) and flash from zip.

http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/re-root-unlock-bootloader-install-clockworkmod-recovery/

Guest Euathlus

THX Malthus, the guide from you link worked great and is easy understandable. I overwrote the CWM with the version from here and then installed JB+GAPPS. Works really nice :)