[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Malthus

how can i flash this CWM i have the v4.0.1.5 and the U8815 mobile..sorry for the noob questions

Like I said a few posts above

Just put the zip on your SD card, boot into CWM then flash the zip.

Guest Malthus

Can I flash this version of CWM from my current versio 6.0.?.? using the zip file?

i.e. can CWM flash newer versions of itself?

Yes. That's been said already twice on this page alone.

Guest blatny93

Someone asked up post why B926 is able to introduce hspa11 - which is a very good question - is it the rip, CA's, could qpst do something or what is it? I'm very impressed with your from, as usual - I wonder you persist in such a thankless task for such a thankless phone - I wouldn't but then I'm perhaps meaner than you!

Hey, i dont like touch in CWM.

So i can just use 6.0.1.9 right ? :)

You can use both on the touch version (in case you didn't know). The guys have said that they will only be updating the touch version :P :)

Guest Hoggonator

Is there a user guide anywhere on line that covers the options that there are in CWM for background reading (one that anyone can recommend rather that me randomly looking around google)?

If you're new and don't have cwm installed but you have unlocked your bootloader you can install recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.8-u8815-R3 from windows with http://www.solidfile...m/d/8736243461/

You need to connect the phone in bootloader mode first by powering on while pressing volume down until it holds at the splash screen

yes thanks for your post, but please i need to know how to unlock the bootloader??

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I use CM 9.1 R5.

When phone is off , it dont load complete , it boot after a while (Hybrid touch 6.0.2.1)

I reinstall 19 because over night i load my phone and its off in this time.

Guest rickliu

HI,Daz there is a same model as u8815. IT,s c8812 and IT,s the CDMA Vision in China.BUTwhen i Flash your ROM.the touch screen works.,but there is ONLY a logo of Huawei on my screen.Can you solve the problem?and your recovery,Firefox ROM, ICS all have the same problem.thanks

HI,Daz there is a same model as u8815. IT,s c8812 and IT,s the CDMA Vision in China.BUTwhen i Flash your ROM.the touch screen works.,but there is ONLY a logo of Huawei on my screen.Can you solve the problem?and your recovery,Firefox ROM, ICS all have the same problem.thanks

The c8812 is a different phone. Why would you flash a G300 rom on a C8812? That's pretty stupid in my opinion :P

Guest rickliu

The c8812 is a different phone. Why would you flash a G300 rom on a C8812? That's pretty stupid in my opinion :P

Will the first 4.1 ROM of c8812 it‘s from here.And it can work.I just change the update script,and i flash it into my phone.It works.

Will the first 4.1 ROM of c8812 it‘s from here.And it can work.I just change the update script,and i flash it into my phone.It works.

Well most roms here will NOT work for your phone, as it is different. For example, your phone has:

A front facing camera

5 point multi touch

While our phone has no front camera, and only 2 point multitouch. Even these small differences will stop G300 roms working on your phone.

Guest tosattam

Read the stickies

Read the stickies

Hi I have read the stickies no luck there :(

Once again am a newbie

Now here,

I have a huawei rooted (superuser shows and have a few apps and changed the fonts etc with ROM toolkit) u8815 with voda stock ICS i.e baseband 2030,

1 micro usb to connect to my pc and

a pc with the usb driver installed (windows)

What next? :unsure:

And did I say I did an unlock bootloader. Though I couldnt find any checker for that but I used the process mentioned here

http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/re-root-unlock-bootloader-install-clockworkmod-recovery/

But since I want jellybean and the Dazzozo JB seems to be the most stable (from all feedbacks) I need to install or flash modified CWM according to the stickies in here

which leads me here, but I dont know what to do with either the .zip file or .img file after downloading them to the <any_folder> of my computer.

PS: tried quite a few searches in google like newbie custom CWM, custom CWM img/zip install yet nothing to get guidance from :(.

Guest razzmataz1478

Hi I have read the stickies no luck there :(

Once again am a newbie

Now here,

I have a huawei rooted (superuser shows and have a few apps and changed the fonts etc with ROM toolkit) u8815 with voda stock ICS i.e baseband 2030,

1 micro usb to connect to my pc and

a pc with the usb driver installed (windows)

What next? :unsure:

And did I say I did an unlock bootloader. Though I couldnt find any checker for that but I used the process mentioned here

http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/re-root-unlock-bootloader-install-clockworkmod-recovery/

But since I want jellybean and the Dazzozo JB seems to be the most stable (from all feedbacks) I need to install or flash modified CWM according to the stickies in here

which leads me here, but I dont know what to do with either the .zip file or .img file after downloading them to the <any_folder> of my computer.

PS: tried quite a few searches in google like newbie custom CWM, custom CWM img/zip install yet nothing to get guidance from :(.

Firstly make sure you have the adb drivers installed.

You need the android SDK with platform tools (you download by using sdkmanager.exe).

When you have got these, put the recovery IMG in the android-sdk-windows/platform-tools dir. Open up a cmd, cd to the platform-tools folder and do...

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash recovery recovery.IMG

Guest tosattam

Firstly make sure you have the adb drivers installed.

Is there any checker for this? Where do I need this installation on PC or the phone? If this is the driver that came with my phone as a separate cd drive(mobile partner) then I have already installed it. If not then where can I get the drivers any link will be highly appreciated.

You need the android SDK with platform tools (you download by using sdkmanager.exe).

Which one will I need? Going from ICS to JB

Android 4.0.3 API15

Android 4.1.2 API 16 or

Android 4.2 (API 17)

When you have got these, put the recovery IMG in the android-sdk-windows/platform-tools dir. Open up a cmd, cd to the platform-tools folder and do...

Just to confirm i do this in my pc right? That is Win+R>type cmd>Enter and then start doing the things.

And, what is this recovery img? I want to install the clockworkmod so I am thinking you are referring to "recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.1-u8815-R2.img"?

Edited by tosattam

Guest razzmataz1478

Is there any checker for this? Where do I need this installation on PC or the phone? If this is the driver that came with my phone as a separate cd drive(mobile partner) then I have already installed it. If not then where can I get the drivers any link will be highly appreciated.

Which one will I need? Going from ICS to JB

Android 4.0.3 API15

Android 4.1.2 API 16 or

Android 4.2 (API 17)

Just to confirm i do this in my pc right? That is Win+R>type cmd>Enter and then start doing the things.

And, what is this recovery img? I want to install the clockworkmod so I am thinking you are referring to "recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.1-u8815-R2.img"?

As I don't have a G300, I'm not completely sure where the driver is. Try a stickied guide.

You shouldn't need an API, just platform tools which should have it's own tick box.

Yes. I am referring to that. Rename it to something shorter (like recovery.img - it's just nicer to type in cmd).

Edited by razzmataz1478