[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I think this should go like this: if there is an external sd card then the option to backup the internal one should be available and the backup should be done on the externak one, otherwise just gray out this option...

Guest Fagulhas

Hi,

I think this should go like this: if there is an external sd card then the option to backup the internal one should be available and the backup should be done on the externak one, otherwise just gray out this option...

Its easy to wish that, no so easy to actually code it. Plus thats not how CWM works, you only know if a partition (in this case the sdcard) exists when you try to mount it.

The same applies to all the other options Cyda, not just for the emmc backup toggle. All the extra options work by reading the files created by each and activates the code in question. Once they are removed, the options are disabled.

I guess /cust it is then. :P

Alternatively, what about saving the .files to /tmp for use whilst cwm is running and then have cwm backup these files to /sdcard on exit if /sdcard exists. This would allow the saving of the config files to the proper /sdcard/clockworkmod location for the people with sdcards (which must account for at least 90% of users) and still allow the toggles to work for users without an /sdcard. The downside would be that users with internal storage only would have to toggle the options each time but at least the toggles would work. Just a random thought. :)

Guest wouterbeer

Im running version v4.0.1.5 how would I upgrade to this version, lool im still a noob!

Just download the .zip file in the opening post and flash that with your version. Then reboot recovery and voila :-)

Thank you for such a great work.

Great recovery!

p.s. for newbies like me :) flash means install in the same way as a rom.

Edited by yrxe

Thank you for such a great work.

Great recovery!

p.s. for newbies like me :) flash means install in the same way as a rom.

Hi there i am also running 4.0.1.5 version. I see a repack meta something zip file and the touchhybrid zip file

I supposed that is the second one to flash, right?

What about the repack meta zip ? is to ignore?

I have just installed the latest rom but still i guess its best to install this new cwm.

tks

Guest mr_mufy

I have problems to install zips...

If i install a rom or whatever the screen turns into grey or there stands "Installation aborted" or sth like this

It has bootunlocker?

Guest breathtakingben

Hi, I used the guide at huaweig300.com to install cwm, but I ended up with an old version, 6.0.x.x I think although rom manager from play said it was a 5.x.x.x. How do I update? There's no sd card in my phone, but I guess cwm will be on the internal memory? I can't see anywhere to just paste one of your files?

Also if I can boot into cwm does that mean my bootloader is unlocked?

EDIT: installed zip from sd card, rebooted and I seem up to date.

Still interested if booting into cwm means my bootloader is unlocked, I'm guessing no?

Edited by breathtakingben

Guest Fagulhas

Hi, I used the guide at huaweig300.com to install cwm, but I ended up with an old version, 6.0.x.x I think although rom manager from play said it was a 5.x.x.x. How do I update? There's no sd card in my phone, but I guess cwm will be on the internal memory? I can't see anywhere to just paste one of your files?

Also if I can boot into cwm does that mean my bootloader is unlocked?

EDIT: installed zip from sd card, rebooted and I seem up to date.

Still interested if booting into cwm means my bootloader is unlocked, I'm guessing no?

Yeah you are, unless you are still on gingerbread.

Guest Fagulhas

I use R4

Please give me the exact error message it appears to you. Also make sure the zip files you are trying to install are not corrupted after copying to your sdcard or internal storage.

If i flash a Rom then the Display suddenly turns into dark-blue/grey and i have to put out the battery... Fortunately i found a backup of CM9 on my computer and restored it and upgraded to CM10 (that worked fine)

Edited by Curlie

Guest netmanmac

Hi, sorry for this question I´m very new on this phone so how do I do this update or How do I Install this version, because

I have other version of CWM 6.0.x.x

Thank u for your help, it´s awesome this ROM really.

Thanks in advance

(Sorry for my english)