Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ionel2009

Micro SD card problems !

5 posts in this topic

Hello people , i come in front of you to get some help .

A few days ago i got a new memory card for my Huawei G300 , its a kingstone 16 gb class 4 , but i can't play music or video from the sd card , i copy the files from computer , the phone show the files but when i try to play i get a mesage that he can't play them . Can anyway help me to seawhy the phone makes this ?

Thx a lot.

It could be a problem with the type of files you are trying to play.

Try installing mxplayer from the play store and see if that will playback successfully.

Failing that, i would format your sd card and try again

Or the memory card itself is bad, try it in some other device. I'm using Sandisk 16 GB class 4 and it works like a charm, so the capacity or speed should not be an issue.

Edited by sashko69

After some uses , i think i detected the problem . When the phone write any files on sd everything its ok , if i put files using data cable , some files can't be used , played or isn't prezent where i put them . The second thing on the micro sd , the phone (i think) create a folder named "Lost directory" . I don't understand how the hell phone use the sd write/read ok ,and my pc don't :)

LOST.DIR is normal. It's created automatically every time you try and delete it, I think. Any files that get corrupted for any reason go in there.