I removed build.prop Huawei g300

Guest stinni

Guest bladebuddy

Flash the update you moved to ICS

with via dload . Or if you can get into cwm do it that way.

How did you manage to delete you're build prop as usually there's a backup file there.

Guest bladebuddy

You will have to use any ICS update you will find loads of links all over the forum ,they are official update apps that can be flashed via putting in a dload folder and flashing forced update e.t.c.

If you put cwm on you're phone and can enter it by pressing volume up/power on ,just download any rom you want and flash that way. Not official update apps. Cwm zips only.

If you are unsure of what I am telling you read the pinned topics.

Edited by bladebuddy

In defence I say that it happened to me too ;) I've tried to make a backup copy of "Build.prop" with "Mi File Explorer". I've tapped "Copy" and then "Paste", which resulted in deletion of "Build.prop" content and left the file with size equals to zero. I don't have any experience with Android file explorers interface and that was really attempt at random, but still - there was no confirm message whatsoever. This is pretty ironic that I've damaged essential system file while trying to make a backup copy in a case of that happen.

2bladebuddy. I have to put them in the dload on micro-SD or dload phone? I just do not see the phone, and use a card reader, I put the firmware in dload micro-SD, but defaul recovery not to see the folder dload. When you turn on using the volume buttons squeezed light purple screen ...

Edited by stinni

:) Build.prop I have on the computer. When you try to copy across, through ADB can run only mode recovery and it does not want to copy (and as soon as I try to reboot the phone in fastboot it loses communication with the computer ... What other ideas?

Guest unaszplodrmann

OK. Go into Settings>Developer Options and set Root access to "Apps and ADB". Then, from your computer, execute "adb remount", followed by "adb push build.prop /system/", adjusting the path to the copy of build.prop on your computer, accordingly.

2unaszplodrmann: Go into Settings> Developer Options and set Root access to "Apps and ADB". - I'm sorry (but I did not understand where it needs to be done can be more? I understand it is necessary to go somewhere on the computer :) -