Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Jr10 **3G** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7 3G

168 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

when would the next release be uploaded?hope IT come out soon, thanks

Soon indeed!

P

Posted · Report post

Jr5 is now available in the kitchen! As usual, after a short period of testing both by myself and kitchen users it'll be available as prebake! :)

This is mostly an app update / fix + tweak release. The 'gradient fix' is now also included in all bakes, if you spot any remaining bad gradients please report to the elite 'G-Squad' by posting in this topic and it'll get fixed. :P

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and Happy New Year - thanks for your support in 2012... looking forward to 2013! :)

P

Changelog

28th December Jr5

• All installed apps updated to latest versions.
  • Gradient fix - if you spot any bad gradients please post in topic.
  • Numerous small improvements and bug fixes.

Posted · Report post

Jr5 is now available in the kitchen! As usual, after a short period of testing both by myself and kitchen users it'll be available as prebake! :)

This is mostly an app update / fix + tweak release. The 'gradient fix' is now also included in all bakes, if you spot any remaining bad gradients please report to the elite 'G-Squad' by posting in this topic and it'll get fixed. :P

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and Happy New Year - thanks for your support in 2012... looking forward to 2013! :)

P

Changelog

28th December Jr5

• All installed apps updated to latest versions.
  • Gradient fix - if you spot any bad gradients please post in topic.
  • Numerous small improvements and bug fixes.

Could you include the USB tethering (internet) feature in the kitchen too?

Some references - here , here and here

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Could you include the USB tethering (internet) feature in the kitchen too?

Some references - here , here and here

Thanks

I've has this working myself, I'll add in a future release.

P

Posted · Report post

I have an issue with the TORCH OFF tile, when i tick off that option from Quick settings ctrl panel it doesn't take that tile off, even for other tiles too. Please advise.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

I have an issue with the TORCH OFF tile, when i tick off that option from Quick settings ctrl panel it doesn't take that tile off, even for other tiles too. Please advise.

Thanks

My bad, sorry about it... didn't actually know got to touch on the "apply settings" of the quick settings ctrl panel.

Posted · Report post

Prebake is now online! :)

I'm offline this week, but i'll read all posts on my return and prepare the next update. Thanks for your support and Happy New Year! :)

P

Posted · Report post

So here's something i'm considering (well, actually, testing right now)... a MCMCR to go with the MCR. Think MCR, with many of the same kitchen, ,options, tweaks and optimisations, but instead based on the CyanogenMod 10.1 4.2 latest code. Probably re-built to the latest code every Friday for something to play with over the weekend.

Good idea?

P

Posted · Report post

I love CyanogenMod on my NexusOne but it consumes more battery life than the stock, and certain apps crash that didn't crash when in stock (like Seesmic).

It certainly offers a lot more options and far more flexibility for the user to [ab]use the system. It's actually hard to decide which to choose: The stock MCR or the CM based MCR!

Posted · Report post

Updated Apex and Titanium APKs to the latest versions.

P

Posted (edited) · Report post

Silly Q.. In the kitchen how can I get the standard google 4.2 keyboard I have tried several options but I keep in getting the ASUS keyboard rather than the AOSP 4.2 standard..

Thanks...

Edited by ozgreg

Posted · Report post

Silly Q.. In the kitchen how can I get the standard google 4.2 keyboard I have tried several options but I keep in getting the ASUS keyboard rather than the AOSP 4.2 standard..

Thanks...

You should get both. Ensure one of the two keyboard options is chosen.

P

Posted · Report post

A minor update has been uploaded to the kitchen this afternoon. I'm working on the next main update including more features from CM and a few fixes and enhancements.

P

Changelog

18th Jan

• Updated all 3rd party components
  • Added MoDaCo Forums app

Posted · Report post

Will there be a Modaco Cyanogenmod version for the N7 3G?

Pretty Please? :ph34r: :P

Posted · Report post

Will there be a Modaco Cyanogenmod version for the N7 3G?

Pretty Please? :ph34r: :P

Yes, it's coming! :-)

P

Posted · Report post

Yes, it's coming! :-)

P

That's what I wanted to hear :P

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

New release online in kitchen and prebake! :)

Changelog

30th Jan Jr6

• Updated all components to the latest release
  • Added additional CyanogenMod options to the kitchen
  • Minor fixes and improvements

18th Jan

• CyanogenMod parts updated to 180113 nightly
    • Updated all 3rd party components
    • Added MoDaCo Forums app

Posted · Report post

Kitchen update! These changes will be in the next version prebake too. :)

P

Changelog

31st Jan

• Updated Flash, Music, Plus and Superuser apps.

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul! Any chance you will update the MCR to 4.2.2 since it's avaliable for download?

http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_nakasig/357318e165a8.signed-nakasig-JDQ39-from-JOP40D.357318e1.zip

TIA!

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul! Any chance you will update the MCR to 4.2.2 since it's avaliable for download?

http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_nakasig/357318e165a8.signed-nakasig-JDQ39-from-JOP40D.357318e1.zip
[/CODE]

TIA!

In progress!

P

Posted · Report post

Great work, loving it. Is anyone having issues with the official eBay app? Mine freezes, so I'm forced to just use chrome. No biggy, and I've uninstalled the app to remove temptation after much swearing :-)

Posted · Report post

Woke up to find I'd got a "System update downloaded" - not that I'm going to install it, I imagine it would not go smoothly......

Posted · Report post

Woke up to find I'd got a "System update downloaded" - not that I'm going to install it, I imagine it would not go smoothly......

It just won't install. Update is coming!

P

Posted · Report post

me too :-) I got it today...

kind regards

Posted · Report post

It just won't install. Update is coming!

P

Thx :-)

kind regards