Amazon drops Kindle Fire to £99 / £109

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Amazon have dropped the price of their base Kindle fire to £99 (ad supported) and £109 (ad free) as part of their 'Black Friday' promotion until the end of Monday 26th November.

Featuring a 7" 1024x600 screen, 1.2GHz dual core process processor and 1GB RAM for 40% faster performance than the original Kindle Fire, the device is a great little tablet - especially at under £100!

Head on over to the Amazon UK site to buy.

Are you picking one up? Let us know! :)

Note that purchases are limited to 2 per customer.

MAlX.png

Click here to view the item

Guest sensory

Is this price drop for good?

I'd recommend spending that little bit extra and getting a tablet that isn't locked down by Amazon's ridiculous version of the Android OS.

Guest hecatae

Terms & Conditions

If you can't be bothered to click:

1. This promotion is valid from 00:00am Friday 23rd November to 23:59pm on Monday 26th November (“Offer Period”).

2. This promotional offer applies only when you purchase a new Kindle Fire device displaying the offer message on the product detail page on www.amazon.co.uk. You will receive a £30 discount on the latest Amazon price of the eligible Kindle Fire device.

3. Offer valid while supplies last.

4. This promotion is limited to 2 devices per customer.

5. This promotion only applies to Kindle Fire "with special offers" and Kindle Fire "without special offers" purchased from Amazon.co.uk on the www.amazon.co.uk website. This promotion does not apply to Kindle Fire HD devices or any other Kindle devices or accessories.

6. This promotion does not apply to any purchase made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform; or any purchases from any other website including Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.cn, or Amazon.ca.

7. Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.

8. Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon.co.uk’s standard delivery rates and charges.

9. Amazon.co.uk’s terms and conditions for using the Amazon.co.uk website apply.

Guest RossMacGill

im gonna be buying 2 of these for the kids, and was already looking at these. I would have preferred a more default android system, but oh well, here is hoping for more custom roms to come out on it.

Guest hecatae
how does the 'with special offers' (ad supported) work then? is it constant pop ups at the bottom of the screen?

is it worth the extra £10 for ad free?

Advertising on the lock screen

I´ve a question.When i buy this Tablet in UK , it will be working in Czech republic or other countries? becouse i have Mobile from UK with big problems to connect in to the czech Mobile stations.Thanks,and sorry for my bad english:-D;)

Carphone Warehouse, John Lewis (2 year Warranty) and Currys/PC World are all still price matching (or beating the Amazon deal).

I reserved and collected one, including a case for a net total £90 from Currys on Friday (including 5.05% Top Cashback plus their £10 in store case discount). The deal is still on but the cheapest case has now gone up from £4.99 to £9.99.

http://www.currys.co...326923-pdt.html

Edited by kar999

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.