Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Anyone have any luck getting the FB contact sync option working? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place or expecting something that isn't going to happen.

Just use haxsync.. Does everything

Guest paulihunter
Kitchen updated!

As always, will refresh prebake when kitchen bakers confirm all is well. No wipe required, back up before flashing!

P

Changelog

11th Feb

• Update to include the latest JOP40G release changes
  • Updated all included apps

Thanks for your work!

With Jr7 I have the same issue as I had with Jr6: no vibration for notifications. I'm coming from Jr5 where everything works well. Tried it without wipe and also with factory reset and system wipe. Always the same. I need your advise - please help :huh:

EDIT: I baked my ROM in the online kitchen

Edited by paulihunter

Guest comicbookguy

if n4 and n10 are the flagship devices now, why are Gnex and n7 getting the 4.2.2 love first???????

cant believe my Dad will get the update first! Fail!

Edited by comicbookguy

http://www.androidau...b-nexus-155504/

4.2.2 is being rolled out.

I'm confused as to why there's an update to 4.2.1 (didn't Paul just post JOP40G recently?) so close to 4.2.2 coming out. Has JOP40G actually been out for a while and was only recently MoDaCo-ized? Any compelling reason for me to update from JOP40D (Jr5) to JOP40G rather than wait for 4.2.2 (is that JDQ39)?

Edited by mlevin

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm confused as to why there's an update to 4.2.1 (didn't Paul just post JOP40G recently?) so close to 4.2.2 coming out. Has JOP40G actually been out for a while and was only recently MoDaCo-ized? Any compelling reason for me to update from JOP40D (Jr5) to JOP40G rather than wait for 4.2.2 (is that JDQ39)?

No, JOP40G only recently arrived!

I thought it was odd too...

P

Guest Dieter Schroeder

Minor issue that facelock always gets installed.

But now I get error status 7, when trying to install current ROM baked from kitchen. Set_perms failed. Tried to correct permissions in recovery mode without success. None of the play stuff, no online gallery, no Google+, no Chrome, none of the CM stuff, except offline gallery and terminal, no Gmail, no office.

Edited by Dieter Schroeder

Guest PaulOBrien

4.2.2 update is progressing well, I should have a test build in the kitchen for you soon! :)

I'm rebuilding from scratch with all my latest optimisations etc...

P

Guest Sn0warmy

4.2.2 update is progressing well, I should have a test build in the kitchen for you soon! :)

P

Exactly what I popped in here hoping to find out. Thanks so much for the hard work!

Guest Chrisjwild

P

thank you. I look forward to it coming out.

Guest PaulOBrien

Jr8, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

14th Feb

• Completely rebased on JDQ39 (4.2.2) with all MCR features and updates merged in.

Jr8, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

14th Feb

• Completely rebased on JDQ39 (4.2.2) with all MCR features and updates merged in.

baked, flashed and doing first boot now.

Guest The Soup Thief

Bitchin! Nice one Paul!

I'm gonna try a dirty flash over your latest cyanogenmod kang (backed up of course)

Will report back later with outcomes...

Guest PaulOBrien
Bitchin! Nice one Paul!

I'm gonna try a dirty flash over your latest cyanogenmod kang (backed up of course)

Will report back later with outcomes...

Should work without problems... Should. :-)

P