• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

New OTA Update B952 announced by Vodafone for 28/11/12

147 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im gonna upload it to my dropbox it was a success ^^

Its uploading atm gonna be roughly 1 hour till finished.

Edited by Aradalienz

Posted

ill post the link in here just keep checking the link for when its done uploading.

If its not too much hassle, can you PM me a link once you have it done? Saves me check this thread constantly. Cheers.

Posted

ill post the link in here just keep checking the link for when its done uploading.

how are you finding the new update? is there any issues

Posted

I'm in the same boat (incorrect signature.) From another post "try forcing the update by powering off, removing battery for 5 seconds then powering up holding both volume keys tried that with different update in the dload folders but update fails on the unpacking stage on all the update / dload images.

Phone was rooted new phone just running updates before I was going to cwm ........

Posted

@Yaqh no issues for me everything seems smoother in the update and performance has shot up.

Posted

Its uploading atm gonna be roughly 1 hour till finished.

Thanks Aradalienz. Got it :)

Posted

Nps mate. ;)

Posted

Hello i am a newbie,so i put the update on my SD in a folder named dload and with the update i changed it to .app when i tried to install it it said update failed,did i do something wrong?

Posted

Repack is uploading now. I'll start a new thread once its finished.

Posted

help?

Posted

The file should b update.app in the dload folder on the root of your SD?

Posted

Repack is uploading now. I'll start a new thread once its finished.

Good man. I cobbled one together into your stock+ zip

Posted

Shadow, if you downloaded the ota update, you shouldn't have to rename it to .app

Posted

Once I heard performance shot up I'm eager yo teat this...

Posted

Good man. I cobbled one together into your stock+ zip

Did you have a look at the files? The best part for me, and I am still laughing now, is the fact that for some unknown reason there seems to be a Czech pdf usermanual INSIDE the system/media folder. The vodafone staff have clearly added files to that folder because there is an shutdown animation but they also decided to throw a pdf in the system partition for good measure. :P

Posted

Did you have a look at the files? The best part for me, and I am still laughing now, is the fact that for some unknown reason there seems to be a Czech pdf usermanual INSIDE the system/media folder. The vodafone staff have clearly added files to that folder because there is an shutdown animation but they also decided to throw a pdf in the system partition for good measure. :P

LOL

Posted

i didnt download it ota,i downloaded it from here it was update.zip i renamed it update.app

Posted

i didnt download it ota,i downloaded it from here it was update.zip i renamed it update.app

That won't work.

Posted

I am stuck at Firmware update step/12 unpacking(update failed) help please

Posted

so what shall i do

Posted

Hello Cyda , will u make new Stock+ rom again? With this rom. Ty.

Posted

I am stuck at Firmware update step/12 unpacking(update failed) help please

Pull your battery out, wait 30 seconds and then put it back and restart the phone. Then slap yourself across the face for doing such a stupid thing and be glad you didn't brick your phone.

Posted

That won't work.

so what shall i do?

Posted

Hello Cyda , will u make new Stock+ rom again? With this rom. Ty.

I'll look in to it. ;)

Posted

Cyda i really want this update, can u give me a link how to update or tell me how to update the phone,i said from the start that i am a newbie