ROM: Infusion vs CM9 vs Others

Guest Kelthar

R3DFLY are you yaqh's brother?

no im NOT his brother

and i didnt asked for any etas i asked IF he will release CM10 (android 4.1.2) or only CM10.1(android 4.2) if its ready

the question is when?

Yaqh, it's very rude to ask when it's coming out and also quite annoying seeing you already asked. Just let dazzozo do what he needs to do so we can all be happy.

Guest tcpaulh

no im NOT his brother

and i didnt asked for any etas i asked IF he will release CM10 (android 4.1.2) or only CM10.1(android 4.2) if its ready

My apologies. I forgot that the version already released is 4.1.1.

I think cm10 is dead now. Long live cm10.1

Guest krishang3

no im NOT his brother

red fly, cm10 is basically abandoned... cm10.1 is the shiz its 4.2 instead of 4.1.2 and don't expect cm10.1 anytime soon. Next year maybe since Daz updated his source to latest jelly bean it broke loads of functionality

Guest miguelf

I like infusion rom but cm9 is much faster and smoother. The only problem is the massive battery drain! Please fix this daz and the rom will be perfect.. or i will have to change rom again,maybe i will try stock+ next time

Guest unaszplodrmann

There is no massive battery drain. What you are seeing are issues with the battery statistics, not the actual power drawn. Fazer vocĂȘ entender? ;-P

I like infusion rom but cm9 is much faster and smoother. The only problem is the massive battery drain! Please fix this daz and the rom will be perfect.. or i will have to change rom again,maybe i will try stock+ next time

unaszplodrmann is right. There is no battery drain, bit the battery percentage is not accurate. When it gets to 4%, I usually still have more than half an hour left (heavy use).

Guest miguelf
There is no massive battery drain. What you are seeing are issues with the battery statistics, not the actual power drawn. Fazer vocĂȘ entender? ;-P

I know that the stats are ridiculous but still i can only use my phone for 1 day when charged to the max... On infusion rom i could be messing around and have battery for 1day and half or 2