Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noobzilla

ZTE v970

4 posts in this topic

Im looking into getting a zte v970 (mtk6577 chipset) and i was wondering if there'll be a device specific forum set up for it on modaco i really like the modaco community and i'd love to see the device here regards

Im looking into getting a zte v970 (mtk6577 chipset) and i was wondering if there'll be a device specific forum set up for it on modaco i really like the modaco community and i'd love to see the device here regards

Agreed, I'd like to see that as well.

I have already downloaded the rom for this phone and started modding it just to see if I would run into any snags. Looks fairly straight forward. But there is already a very nice looking mod over at XDA, so I doubt I would keep working on mine. No sense re-inventing the wheel.

My big question at the moment is whether to pay $70 more to get the Gorilla glass, larger battery capacity, and front camera of the Huawei U8836D (aka Shine). It's a tough call. :huh:

Edit: Ignore my signature; it's because of all my posting over in the T-mobile Pulse forum.

Edited by twrock

Yeah the rom on xda looks epic i would love to see more dev for the device hopefully when i get it ill start working on one for fun :)

There is a JellyBean ROM for it now on XDA, it's great! Makes everything work even better! :)