• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4] LG 4.0UI BETA 2

81 posts in this topic

Posted

So what is the solution ? Could you give the link of the Gapps which can be used with this ROM ?

Posted

So what is the solution ? Could you give the link of the Gapps which can be used with this ROM ?

I need to upload my gapps

Posted

I need to upload my gapps

I put the latest version of the kernel C3CO and all is well, waiting for gapps that will work

Posted

Stuck on lg boot logo.

Posted (edited)

Very Nice port!!! :D But i have 2 problems.... The Facebook massanger is not working and i can't post with facebook app because FC! any idea???

Edited by xXeroXx

Posted

Very Nice port!!! :D But i have 2 problems.... The Facebook massanger is not working and i can't post with facebook app because FC! any idea???

Strange.. Both of those apps work for me perfectly on Ceco's CM9.1.0.

I suppose you could try alternatives like Flipster, there isn't a shortage of those.

Posted

Wherecis gapps link

Posted

Wherecis gapps link

Cant u see the link?

Posted

Very good :D

Posted

Can somebody post what is not working in this rom? I dit try to instal few days ago but not succesfull.

Posted

someone work the facebook messenger????

Posted

I did all wipes. Flashed thru cwm. Booted fine but wifi doesnt work. On my gingrbread. Wifi works fine. What should i do

Posted

I did all wipes. Flashed thru cwm. Booted fine but wifi doesnt work. On my gingrbread. Wifi works fine. What should i do

Wifi works here

Posted

Can somebody post what is not working in this rom? I dit try to instal few days ago but not succesfull.

Not working? I think just native tether, for that u can always use 3rd party apps frm playstore

Posted

Trying out this one since Paranoid got a bit boring. Extremely smooth so far, smoother than CM9, no idea why. The launcher is smoother than Nova.

Quite like it so far, if it stays this smooth, then I'm keeping it. It's a bit silly seeing the LG boot animation. :P

Posted

Trying out this one since Paranoid got a bit boring. Extremely smooth so far, smoother than CM9, no idea why. The launcher is smoother than Nova.

Quite like it so far, if it stays this smooth, then I'm keeping it. It's a bit silly seeing the LG boot animation. :P

THANKS... i hv a smooth touchwiz 5 rom (4.0.4) too, but i cannot recompile a modified touchwiz framework-res.apk, error occured!

Posted (edited)

phone drops calls. 230 MB system partition. In what may be the Problem? GAPPS rocked one that lecturing zukriaksah (google translator)

Edited by Glum86

Posted

能否上传你的miui 4.1啊!!

Posted

Hello!I hope someone here are able to give me a tips....I have been looking around unsuccesfully...I try to find a possibility to get CLOCK WORK RECOVERY loaded into my mobile LG -P700. Android version: 4.0.3 Sofwareversion: V10i-AUG-25-2012.THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Posted

Hello!I hope someone here are able to give me a tips....I have been looking around unsuccesfully...I try to find a possibility to get CLOCK WORK RECOVERY loaded into my mobile LG -P700. Android version: 4.0.3 Sofwareversion: V10i-AUG-25-2012.THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Wrong forum, mate. You won't find much help here.

Posted

Thanks anyhow for response.....Just thought, or rather hope, that someone have found a solution.......

Posted

Thanks, but I have also been looking there, but seems this is not solved.....BUT THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS TRY TO HELP..

Posted

THANKS... i hv a smooth touchwiz 5 rom (4.0.4) too, but i cannot recompile a modified touchwiz framework-res.apk, error occured!

I like it, the only reason I may be getting back to CM10 is beacuse of the Youtube HQ, if you can fix that I will keep it without thinking. Oh yes it would be nice if you can also bring us that Touchwiz 5 rom.