• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Xolo JB

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Whereas I see it as an advantage, stuff 4.8" I want something more compact and easier to handle.

Posted (edited)

Whereas I see it as an advantage, stuff 4.8" I want something more compact and easier to handle.

I agree to that, I had the skate which is only 4.3 and that sometimes was a little difficult to handle, the 4inch screen is the sweet spot for an android device. fits in the pocket easy and is a one handed job.

Of course that is only my own opinion, each to there own and all that.

Edited by jikobutsu

Posted

I would have just preferred a better screen quality. The resolution and size is fine, it is just the colours don't look very 'colourful' or vibrant especially when compared to the likes of the HTC One S and the Samsung Galaxy S 2

Posted

I have a question, who made this bootloader in Xolo x900? Is it intel or xolo? Whom should we contact to unlock it? Can intel help us in unlocking it in any way?

Posted

I have a question, who made this bootloader in Xolo x900? Is it intel or xolo? Whom should we contact to unlock it? Can intel help us in unlocking it in any way?

I think it was Intel but it will have been at the insistence of Orange/Xolo/ect. Good luck on getting Xolo to agree to unlock it though.

Posted

I would have just preferred a better screen quality. The resolution and size is fine, it is just the colours don't look very 'colourful' or vibrant especially when compared to the likes of the HTC One S and the Samsung Galaxy S 2

I would have to disagree. Colours are gorgeous on mine and I've compared it to other devices like the Galaxy Nexus.

Posted

I think the S2 is far better

Posted

I think the S2 is far better

For...er...twice the price!! Is it two times better?

Posted

Nah,only the camera,battery,and screen clarity.

Posted

The screen isn't clearer for me just over-saturated.

Posted

Any news on the developments with jellybean...?

Posted

I'm back its me the one who Made lots of topocs ahahah

Posted

Is that your way of making an appearance?

Posted

Ahaha

Posted

/sigh

Posted

Did it get banned again?

Posted

Yeah he did lol

Posted

If you're banned then you can't go and make another account to avoid the ban. We'll just ban you again.

Posted

Unless you don't know it's him again

Posted

"I'm back its me the one who Made lots of topocs ahahah"

Plus lots of new pointless topics and failure to use the search. I think I got the right guy.

Anyway this is off topic. Back to discussions of a Jelly Bean ROM. Assuming we get one ;)

Posted

I dont see why Intel shouldn't release jb. What's the point of putting all that work to waste

Posted

I dont see why Intel shouldn't release jb. What's the point of putting all that work to waste

I think it's Orange/Xolo/et al that have locked the bootloader, I don't think if Intel released JB by itself you would be able to install it(although I may be wrong in that :) )

Posted

Intel are the ones who sign the packages right. So if they release jb I don't see why it shouldn't work

Posted

Razr i uptade to jellybean now

Posted

Hopefully they bring it. It would be a real shame to have developed it but then to not have it released