• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Android 4.2 Camera

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

These developers remind me somewhat of Santa Claus. Yesterday, we were treated to an early build of the Swype-like keyboard from Android 4.2, and now, we have the official camera APK as well. After having it installed for only about 5 minutes, I can already say it’s a huge improvement over the last variations and I already know I’m going to completely fall in love with Photo Sphere. But enough talk, let’s get to installing it on your device.

Firstly, this zip is only available for Galaxy Nexus phones that are rooted. All others need not apply. Sorry. If you’re packing a rooted G-Nex with a custom recovery installed, follow the instructions below. Also, some people are reporting bugs with Photo Sphere – mine worked fine, but just know that there are issues for some.

Instructions:

1. Download the 4.2Camera.zip (mirror) file. http://www.mediafire...i7r9nj94dcfcjo0

2. Place the zip file on the root of your phone’s storage.

3. Reboot into your recovery.

4. Just in case, make a backup.

5. Flash the 4.2Camera.zip file. (No need to wipe anything)

6. Once installed, reboot your phone.

7. Lastly, enjoy it!

tested on ZTE Blade with android 4.1.2 [KonstaKANG] CAM Work's btw panorama not working

tested on ZTE Blade with android 4.0.4 [KonstaKANG] CAM Work's without crashes , panorama not working

Original topic : http://www.droid-lif...phere-included/

# edit : added screenshots (4.1.2)

#edit2 : Tested on 4.0.4 and Work's with no crashes ...

mf_432960860_fa7691a2813475e4e133cc35619cbb38.jpg

mf_432960859_a8afcf79c4a22abb8fa10a47cfd5729b.jpg

Edited by AROdame

Posted · Report post

Works fine. Thank you :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Works fine. Thank you :)

Is it better than the one Camera 4.2 app shared by KonstaT? Whether PhotoSphere feature is working on KonstaT CM10 JB ROM for ZTE Blade?

Edited by anantk

Posted · Report post

will it work on cm10

Posted · Report post

photosphere works on blade?

Posted · Report post

photosphere works on blade?

no

Posted · Report post

#edit2 : Tested on 4.0.4 and Work's with no crashes ...

Do gallery post effects work on CM9?

Posted · Report post

Is it better than the one Camera 4.2 app shared by KonstaT? Whether PhotoSphere feature is working on KonstaT CM10 JB ROM for ZTE Blade?

Tested myself. Camera and Camcorder is fine, but Panorama mode crashes. No photosphere. Camera app shared by KonstaT is better, as Panorama works there.

Posted · Report post

Does the Swype work now in the Latin ime or not

Posted · Report post

Archive at first post contains libs for ARMv7, and some features(photo editing?) can not work. Try KonstaT build, it has compatible libs.

Posted · Report post

Archive at first post contains libs for ARMv7, and some features(photo editing?) can not work. Try KonstaT build, it has compatible libs.

I tried edit photo , and edit closed without error , it's same with another galery from 4.2

Posted · Report post

For me all photo effects works fine. May be it conflicts with previosly installed version from first post?

Posted · Report post

For me all photo effects works fine. May be it conflicts with previosly installed version from first post?

how do you get camera effects?

Posted · Report post

Where I told about camera effects? I mean photo editing in new gallery.