[MOD] Battery Circle mods for CM9 R5 [updated 1/12]

Guest Cyda

I've seen a couple of requests for this and I was making one for myself, so thought I'd share these.

These files are for use with CM9 R5 and if they are used with ANY other rom or version they will probably break things!

Fat segment

post-923750-0-66102400-1354211692_thumb.

Download: here

Slim segment

post-923750-0-09960200-1354211693_thumb.

Smooth

post-923750-0-10984200-1354211692_thumb.

Battery style v2

post-923750-0-57700700-1354397494_thumb.

To remove the mod and revert to default icon

Installation

Download the relevant file to your sdcard, boot to cwm and install file from sdcard, wipe cache and dalvik cache.

Edited by Cyda

;-) (I'm losing it)

Wouldn't it be more like this?

post-923750-0-23847000-1354198470_thumb.

Ha ha I got that. And why not make the mods an edit on the stock theme so they are applied through theme chooser?

I wouldn't know where to start but if you know how to do it, why not do a few and share them with us all? ;)

Starting to wonder why I bother... maybe I should just leech like most others do.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Hoggonator

Hi Cyda

I assume wipe cache = wipe cache partition?

Applied (Fat version) this OK then performed the two wipes, rebooted and was told that Android was upgrading but battery still looks the same.

Can you confirm that I have done the correct wipe before I try this again please mate.

As always +1 for your efforts, in my mind you are one of the 3 top people in the particular forum and have great communication skills :)

Hi Cyda

I assume wipe cache = wipe cache partition?

Applied (Fat version) this OK then performed the two wipes, rebooted and was told that Android was upgrading but battery still looks the same.

Can you confirm that I have done the correct wipe before I try this again please mate.

As always +1 for your efforts, in my mind you are one of the 3 top people in the particular forum and have great communication skills :)

did you choose it in settings?

As Fr0do says, you need to make sure you have the settings > system > status bar > battery status style > Icon (default) set. If you have any of the other settings you won't get the circle mod shown.

Guest Frankish
Genuinely appreciate your work Cyda. Am sure Frankish does too :)

Nil illegiitimi carborundum

I do appreciate his work I spent a lot of time in the blade forums doing theme ports and mods so I know how time consuming it is. Also was a user of Stock+ before cm9. I guess I could have worded it better I suppose...?

thanks for this, although I don't think you've quite matched the color (?) on the smooth one (didn't try the other two)

#

No worries. Just use the removal zip and it's no longer an issue.

thanks for this, although I don't think you've quite matched the color (?) on the smooth one (didn't try the other two)

As much as I tried to dismiss this post my god damn OCD tendencies wouldn't allow it. So armed with a colour picker and a RGB to hex conversion table, I redid the three mods to the EXACT same colour as the text to the right of it.

First post updated with OCD compliant versions. :mellow:

Guest unaszplodrmann

As much as I tried to dismiss this post my god damn OCD tendencies wouldn't allow it. So armed with a colour picker and a RGB to hex conversion table, I redid the three mods to the EXACT same colour as the text to the right of it.

First post updated with OCD compliant versions. :mellow:

It's not OCD, you just happen to have exquisite taste. The discerning gentleman always matches his colour values. Bravo!

Guest tyrol_gangster

Cyda: you see, you can do it when you try hard enough :-D seriously, thanks for your excellent work and please don't take my first post as criticism.