[MOD] Battery Circle mods for CM9 R5 [updated 1/12]

Guest Cyda

Bug report:

For some reason, there is a huge gap on both sides of the battery. Also, the percentage alignment is a little off.

I didn't create the artwork, so not much I can do about that sorry, that's just 'how it is' on that version.

Guest Colossae3.23

@ Cyda

I got a request, but ONLY if you have the time and you feel like doing it. Could you make one of these with bigger numbers, please? My 50 yr old eyes, can't make these out, nor the original ones for that matter. And, I don't think the CM font adjustment helps this, cause I already have it on large :P

Ta, Bill

EDIT: Don't sweat it, I found away to make it better. Just realised that the CM Cobalt theme was making it too small. At least I can see it now with glasses, where before: no way. Cheers

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest Colossae3.23

this mod is only working for me with the system/stock theme. Is that everyone's experience as well? I'm guess that the other CM9 themes override this mod? Funny thing is when plugged in to USB the mod shows, unplug it and it reverts back to the theme icon...

@ Cyda

Sorry, to be off topic, but I can't pm you and need a little help. Can you please have a look at this post and see if you can advise?

Thanks

http://www.modaco.co...g-call-problem/

Yeah, I turned off PM's because I was getting so many 'tech support' requests. I don't mind helping the forum regulars at all but when you have users with 0 posts who repeatedly PM you asking how to do the most basic things, and then even when you do advise they don't listen, or as was the case with one guy, you get PM'd and called a "f*cking piece of sh*t" because you don't answer him in a time he deems acceptable.

Anyway, I've replied to your thread but I'm not much help really, sorry.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Colossae3.23

Yeah, I turned off PM's because I was getting so many 'tech support' requests. I don't mind helping the forum regulars at all but when you have users with 0 posts who repeatedly PM you asking how to do the most basic things, and then even when you do advise they don't listen, or as was the case with one guy, you get PM'd and called a "f*cking piece of sh*t" because you don't answer him in a time he deems acceptable.

Anyway, I've replied to your thread but I'm not much help really, sorry.

I thought as much. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wouterbeer

Hi Cyda, didn't care to apply the battery mods on previous releases of CM9, but now after updating to R6 thought it might be nice to try one or two. But in OP is stated they are not compatible yet. Any chance this can be done in the near future? I can survive without them - so no need to hurry ^_^ Cheers!

Edited by wouterbeer

Hi Cyda, didn't care to apply the battery mods on previous releases of CM9, but now after updating to R6 thought it might be nice to try one or two. But in OP is stated they are not compatible yet. Any chance this can be done in the near future? I can survive without them - so no need to hurry ^_^ Cheers!

Easiest way to get circle mods with CM9/CM10 is with this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1681658

You don't need to worry about redoing it after each update.