B952 update.app available ?

Guest experiment626

Guest experiment626

Does anyone have the B952 update,app or is it possible for someone to create one?

My phone has been bricked since the OTA update to B952 from B936-F , fastboot and adb doesn't work .

I only have the option of running the force flash but so far no prior update works tried B927/B936/B944 update / downgrade ICE to gingerbread package but nothing has worked .

Access via fastboot isn't possible because I believe cwm isn't there phone was rooted / bootloader unlocked before running the update to b952 but volume up / volume down doesn't work I get the image signature verify fail on boot up after the huawei boot image

Guest experiment626

When you force flash the update.app what determines whether the image is taken signature (boot signature) it is strange I can't force flash previous images especially ics images which are on 2030 .Vodafone are not much help as expected .

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

By having a look at B895 update this will be the same. When we were on B892, we received B895 update.zip which was located in HwOUC dir on sdcard (for example B895 - https://www.dropbox..../HwOUC-B895.zip ). This update.zip also consists of update.app with several patches along in the zip.

Edited by ScutulatusCrotalus

Guest PixelPixie

Another borked phone here, identical to OP. Two G300's only one custom recovery between them :-(.

Argos wanted to send it off, no offer of replacement, I have just kept it in the hope that the holy grail of forced installable update.app's appears at some point soon.

A bit miffed.

Guest Hogweed

Have you seen this post

Huawei are resetting handsets after the 60Mb OTA update broke some phones. You'll need your IMEI and S/N. Good for them.

Huawei tech support is 0844 800 6800.