Sign in to follow this  
maTTewCZ

How to unroot?

vu3lle    0

I have Ascend g300, rooted it with the same tutorial, and put on it Infusion ROM B06

The reason why I want to unroot it is because it is constantly turning off, or I start to se stripes all over the screen, like it's broken or something... then I have to take out the battery and turn it on again..

and it's happens every 2 hours.

So I want to take it to the customer service, caouse I have a warranty on the device.

The reason why I want to unroot it is the warranty

so.. can you please help me with the guide or some steps what do I have to do to reteurn it to the stock rom or something similar, so I could fix my device under a warranty?

kyan31    2,002
I have Ascend g300, rooted it with the same tutorial, and put on it Infusion ROM B06

The reason why I want to unroot it is because it is constantly turning off, or I start to se stripes all over the screen, like it's broken or something... then I have to take out the battery and turn it on again..

and it's happens every 2 hours.

So I want to take it to the customer service, caouse I have a warranty on the device.

The reason why I want to unroot it is the warranty

so.. can you please help me with the guide or some steps what do I have to do to reteurn it to the stock rom or something similar, so I could fix my device under a warranty?

Use the official UPDATE.APP method to restore back to stock ICS. This will unroot the phone, remove recovery, and lock the bootloader too.