[ROM/Android 2.3.5] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

This ROM is based on Stock Gingerbread 2.3.5, fully working and ready for everyday use

[iMPORTANT] - Must READ

The latest ROM Version [b17] was launched on 17th of July 2012 and is the last version ever released by tillaz , this means you only get the features that is mentioned on the ROM INDEX/INFO List

If you still want to get better performance on the ROM and a good governor i would recommend you to download the latest S2 C3C0 Kernel which is compatible with the ROM , it works and outperforms the included kernel with Better Stability and overall system performance , plus you get other features that may come in handy later.

There are two kernel versions of the S2 Kernel by C3C0 :

If you have P743B Model - Download REGULAR S Series Kernel (1st Download Link on Kernel Updates section)

If you have P743F Model - Download the compatible SFR Series Kernel (2nd Download Link on Kernel Updates section)

ROM INFO / INDEX

• STOCK ICS THEME
  • STOCK ICS LAYOUT
  • ADD-HOC WIFI SUPPORT
  • HD GAMING IMPROVED
  • REBOOT & RECOVERY IN POWER MENU
  • SCROLLABLE STATUS BAR WIDGETS
  • SCREENSHOT IN POWER MENU
  • MOVE TEXT CURSER WITH VOLUME BUTTONS
  • VOLUME BUTTONS SKIP MUSIC WHEN SCREEN IS OFF
  • LOCKSCREEN WITH MUSIC CONTROLS [DOUBLE TAP]
  • MIUI FILE MANAGER (WITH ROOT+ EDITOR)
  • SLIDE STATUS BAR AJUSTS BRIGHTNESS
  • FONT ENGINE (CHANGE FONT)
  • SONY MOBILE BRAVIA ENGINE
  • SWIPE OFF NOTIFICATIONS
  • BATTERY BAR SETTINGS
  • LOCKSCREEN SETTINGS
  • ICS ANIMATIONS
  • FULL DOLBY DIGITAL
  • DOLBY SETTINGS
  • MODDED GO LAUNCHER
  • REMOVED MAPS
  • CAMERA BIT-RATE INCREASE
  • SKYPE / VIBER AUDIO FIX
  • C3CO S2 KERNEL (UPDATE AVAILABLE ON THE DOWNLOADS)
  • FULL ADRENO 200 (GPU) RENDERING
  • DISABLED SCROLLING CACHE
  • 1 TO 20 AUDIO STEPS
  • 2G/3G TOGGLE
  • WIFI TETHER TOGGLE
  • IMPROVED TOUCH RESPONSE
  • ICS MUSIC
  • UPGRADEABLE SU BINARY (Includes BusyBox)

[s2] KERNEL FEATURES FOR REGULAR/BASED ZTE-SKATE DEVICES

• Good Performance for Everyday use
  • Wide-Range of CPU Governors are available
  • AXI and AHB Enhancements
  • Improved and Better battery life
  • Support for the new Focaltech touchscreens or other variants
  • Support for additional Light/Proximity sensors [ONA3301;ISL29026]
  • Regular and Volume Boosted versions available
  • NEW! - Version for SFR STARADDICT/MEDION LIFE P743F Models compatibility available as downloads on this post

[Downloads/Extra Functionality] for AtomicMOD ROM
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROM :

- ATOMICMOD ROM Download : http://www.mediafire...0gwk66i4oiqxgdg

KERNEL UPDATES :

- S2 Kernel Update for enhanced OC Support : http://goo.im/devs/C...ot-20121021.zip

- Deleted the SFR Kernel update due to faulty or removed link from C3C0 Goo.im account . Sorry for the incovenience :(

NOTE : Only flash the kernel that is compatible with your device , if you flash the wrong kernel you may brick or demage your device.

Optional System Patches
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Proximity Sensor Patch

Flash this patch on Clockworkmod if you're experiencing problems with the proximity sensor or light detection issues

DOWNLOAD (NO WIPES NEEDED) >>>> http://goo.im/devs/C...oxi_update2.zip

- GPS Reciever Patch

Flash this patch on Clockworkmod if you're experiencing problems with the GPS load times or issues with it

DOWNLOAD (NO WIPES NEEDED) >>>> https://www.box.com/...c2e380787899adf

- Optional patch for Adreno 200 Graphics

Flash this optional patch on Clockworkmod to enhance and enjoy better framerates on Games or other applications

DOWNLOAD (NO WIPES NEEDED) >>>> https://www.dropbox..../update-egl.zip

Optional Themes for AtomicMOD ROM
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download some of this themes that were offered when the AtomicMod ROM was on development , you can choose which one's you like the most .
They mainly change the colors between (
Blue , Green , Pink , Red etc..)

Choose yours wisely http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

- Pink Theme

DOWNLOAD >>>
http://www.4shared.com/zip/0aGL8fyQ/zte-skate-pink-ics.html

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY STORED/SAVED THEMES ON YOUR (DROPBOX ; MEDIAFIRE ; MEGA ; Softfiles) SEND THOSE BY PM TO ME OR POST THEM ON THIS THREAD TO THAT BE IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

OK ! For those confused with tillaz topic and mine , IF YOU WAN'T THE LAST VERSION of AtomicMod this TOPIC is the place that you need to go,

No support is offered so you've been warned.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest androidlimb

What does modded GOLauncher EX ? is better than the last version of launcher? or have more features?

Its quite faster, than the one in Google Play, but has less features.

Guest Redstarr1

What does modded GOLauncher EX ? is better than the last version of launcher? or have more features?

Tillaz modded GoLauncher EX because it had too many ads for their other apps and it just got a bit ugly and weird (those silly Chinese guys :)). But it probably has been updated since being modded, so the Play Store version is a lot more up to date, maybe not even very ugly anymore. I never liked it though (the mods did make it better, but I preferred ADW.Launcher fan on GB).

Edited by Redstarr1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest slowriter

Tillaz modded GoLauncher EX because it had too many ads for their other apps and it just got a bit ugly and weird (those silly Chinese guys :)). But it probably has been updated since being modded, so the Play Store version is a lot more up to date, maybe not even very ugly anymore. I never liked it though (the mods did make it better, but I preferred ADW.Launcher fan on GB).

I'm chinese................

Guest Redstarr1

I'm chinese................

I didn't mean to be negative about Chinese people or culture at all, sorry if I offended you. I actually went to China 2 years ago, it was a wonderful experience :). If I use the word silly I don't mean it in a bad way, I say the Belgians are a silly people as well (and I am a Belgian :P).

What I was just saying is that Go Launcher EX was a bit bloated at that time, so Tillaz edited it to remove some of that. It was just cosmetics and the newer version is probably way better by now.

• 1 month later...
Guest WiiSky70

Changelog [28/02/2013]

NEW! - Version for SFR STARADDICT/MEDION LIFE P743F Models compatibility available as downloads on this post

NEW! - Kernel exclusive features description added

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest honigfisch

WiiSky70 thank you that you reuploaded the Atomic Rom.

However, my dear friend could you reupload "Gps Reciever Patch".

The link is down. The adreno patch is working well and also the s2 Kernel but please reupload the Gps Patch.

The link is broken

Best Regards

Guest honigfisch

Bro i don't want to be annoying but can't you upload the GPS Patch on Mediafire or Dropbox or Zippyshare or anywhere else. We can't see the thread of htc mania forum and i don't understand spanish so please be so kind and upload it on a filehoster.

Best Regards

Guest WiiSky70

Changelog [06/03/2013]

NOTE : This changelogs are specific to thread information or additions added on the first or reserved thread such as Themes , Scripts or other add-ons.

NEW ! - Download link for the AGPS Patch has been fixed

NEW ! - Added more footnotes and must read content

NEW ! - Added 1 Theme (Pink one) and introduction to the "Optional Themes " section on the downloads

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

Hy all, for the kernel, how we can know the good kernel for we device ? Excuse me for my english, i'm french ^^'

Le noyau est disponible en téléchargement dans la section téléchargements, il est le meilleur et unique créé à partir de zéro spécifiquement pour Orange Monte Carlo / ZTE Skate, qui également disponible pour d'autres variables telles que SFR Staraddict / MEDION LIFE qui se fondent pour ces 2 les types de modèle

Modèle P743B - Kernel uniquement aux modèles conçus ZTE Skate / Orange Monte Carlo

Modèle P743F - Kernel SFR seulement Staraddict / MEDION LIFE

Guest WiiSky70

Super, et merci a toi de m'avoir répondu en français ^^

Grenat, and thanks for your reponse un french ^^

Pas de problème

Google Translate helped me ;)