Can't boot into clockwork mod recovery

Guest totomorris

Guest totomorris

Ok I am the dumbest guy here as I can't get a reasonable reliable rom to work on my phone. Every time i try to install any rom the phone does not boot up into clockwork mod recovery. I have tried to instal clockwork mod recovery but it doesn;t work. All i get when I hold the volume button up and the power down is an image of an andoid onhis back with his tin can belly open and a red hazard sign.

I am on the 2030 baseband On start up it shows the vodaphone logo ( which I don't want). aNDROIS VERSION 4.0.3.

Guest totomorris

Yes I do a battery pull. wait 15 secs. I cannot download any apps as the phone is on a Vodaphone rom so I cannot connect to the internet ( I am on T mobile internet). I have found an APK file for a clock word mod recovery file . but dont know how to install an APK file from my laptop to the phone. It seems i need to reinstall clockwork mod. At the mo the phone is useless to me as I can't use any internet or gmail as the Vodaphone branding does not allow me to connect.

Have you installed ClockWorkMod Recovery?

If you have, you might need to try it again.

If you haven't, you'll need to in order to install custom ROMs anyway. As its not a function that stock recovery can perform.

Otherwise, just holding volume up and power on until you get to recovery.