[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

it works in cm10, just not in yours :P like I said, CM10 for htc hd2 - lcd density changer works fine. There is also a fix for google play, but that is beside the point.

I was referring to *this* CM10. Nothing else is relevant? :P

Yes, it doesn't work. As I said, consequence of improvements.

Guest Romu_Android

There is also a small bug when receives a call, there is no animation to refuse or accept the call :/

Edited by Romu_Android

On mine the messages list just displays the phone number, no pictures or names. VERY smooth ROM otherwise :)

Ignore me, just needed to import from SIM. All sorted

Edited by Cardie

Guest miguelf

My battery is draining a bit fast and sometines displays wrong percentage values.. For example, battery level is on 30 and when i reboot the phone it goes to 40..

One more thing not so relevant at this point but still need to say. The circle battery icon on infusion version looks much clear and better then cm10 version, can you change it daz?

Guest pepdavies

I've had a weird problem today where the status bar clock is completely wrong but the widget is correct. Fine after a reboot then it happens again. I wonder what time the alarm clock goes by?

Guest Ludak021

I was referring to *this* CM10. Nothing else is relevant? :P

Yes, it doesn't work. As I said, consequence of improvements.

I am not sure if I understand you. You yourself said that you will do nothing to modify the way cyanogen mod works or looks except for the parts that have to be modified in order for it to work on g300. If lcd density changer works on (and I have tried this) on CM10 for HTC Sensation and HTC HD2, (and probably all/many other CM10, these just happen to be the ones I have access to) how come it won't work on yours? Surely you have done something to it that isn't done in "original" cm10? Why did you decide to mod some parts of CM and not the others?

I am just curios, density can be changed in build.prop anyway, so your improvements have nothing to do with preventing it work ^^, but why can't the app work on your cm10? It makes me wonder if the same improvement will stop some other apps from working, that is why I ask. If it prevents certain apps from working - how can we consider that as an improvement? o.O I highly doubt that CM10 devs have anything against users changing the virtual screen size...

Edited by Ludak021

Guest Davidoff59

Ludak, not everything comes from cyanogenmod. We have no source code as jellybean doesn't exist for the G300. Dazzozo has managed to track down code for a similar device so that may be where the issue lies.

Dazzozo has got us this far, I'm sure if he says he won't change something, then I trust him that's its for a good reason.

Guest Ludak021

That would explain it, yes.

PS. I am not doubting him, like I said I am just curious if those things will result in more apps not working properly because so far, lots of them don't (es file explorer, go sms pro, go contacts, smart keyboard pro, swift keyboard, lg camera etc)

I've had a weird problem today where the status bar clock is completely wrong but the widget is correct. Fine after a reboot then it happens again. I wonder what time the alarm clock goes by?

Sometimes the statusbar freezes, so the time will look wrong (only on the statusbar). A reboot should do the trick.

Guest molitann

MARKET FIX AFTER CHANGING DPI

Change the dpi by editing build.prop, then open LCD Density Modder Pro -> Market fix -> click on temp. Reboot, delete g. play data, open it and click on "accept". Then edit dpi as the same value as you did at 1st step. Reboot and enjoy smaller DPI and fully working G. Play :) (Sorry for my english :) )

Edited by molitann

Guest Huaweian

Do you need the hybrid r2 cmw for this update ota?

I am on latest "normal" cmw by Daz. Zwhen I tried downloading it ota, it said it failed and it stuck at the huawei logo screen so I had to restore...

Guest BlinkAlves

MARKET FIX AFTER CHANGING DPI

Change the dpi by editing build.prop, then open LCD Density Modder Pro -> Market fix -> click on temp. Reboot, delete g. play data, open it and click on "accept". Then edit dpi as the same value as you did at 1st step. Reboot and enjoy smaller DPI and fully working G. Play :) (Sorry for my english :) )

edit the dpi where ? in the fix market menu ?

Guest BillBong

After disabling the Hardware overlay setting, this is a great ROM for everyday use. Only two real niggles for me:

1) Bluetooth connection is poor/crackly audio

2) The LED notifications

Apart from that, for a first release, it's pretty impressive

Guest clauscdi

CM10 is the future for G300, thanks a lot Daz, but still got a serious problem with random reboots caused by 3g connection; is there a hardware related issue because I don't see so many people complaining about that?

Guest SL_The_Hedgehog

For me, there were no need to disable any 'Hardware overlay setting'.

When I re-flashed this ROM 2nd time, I wiped Dalvik cache, formatted system, formatted data.

After such install everything works fine.

Oh yes, not overclocked the device. I don't play games, so I don't need it.

Guest wappooo

Led doesn't work also with light flow and when i received a call i can't answer without using the power button.. for the rest it's ok !! great job ! if i found other bugs i'll write here

Bye from italy !