[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest snsnselaoyeye

It seems like it doesn't change the check box in settings, but I haven't had any freezes since setting the build.prop. There's a debug.composition.type and a debug.composition.7x27a.type - I set them both to GPU.

+1 it works

Guest gosha94

ребят помогите прошивка см 10 когда включаю камеру пишет no external storage available и когда в галерею захажу тоже самое подскажите как исправить зранее спс

Guest TangerineTractor

Just to confirm, Bluetooth audio is still not working. it pairs up ok, so the stack is correct... it just doesn't redirect the audio.

I wonder if it's something as simple as something missing from build prop? does anyone have a copy of a stock build prop that we can compare with?

Guest gbverhoeven

I changed debug.composition.type and debug.composition.7x27a.type to .gpu and now all is working great!!! first i try it to .2cd, but don't work! Now al is great en working well and your HW-Overlay can unticket

THANKS THANKS THANKS

P.S. FM Radio is now working ok, with the spirit radio app! thanks for this...

Edited by gbverhoeven

Guest gosha94

ребят помогите прошивка см 10 когда включаю камеру пишет не внешние накопители доступны и когда в галерею захажу тоже самое подскажите как исправить зранее спс

Guest marcars

ребят помогите прошивка см 10 когда включаю камеру пишет не внешние накопители доступны и когда в галерею захажу тоже самое подскажите как исправить зранее спс

Use Google translate and write only English!. Can admin delete this Russian posts?

Guest TangerineTractor

BLUETOOTH AUDIO FIX!!!

Thanks to a bit of googling and trial and error...

The A2DP sampling rates are wroong. Edit \system\etc\audio_policy.conf (use root browser, back it up first, change permissions first!)

Near the bottom, you'll find an a2dp section, and it has "sampling rates 48000" - you need to add 44100, so change it to "sampling rates 44100|48000", save and reboot.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest hugocard

My phone keeps crashing when i open the browser or when im on facebook,

can anyone tell me if it is cause of the rom or i have to do a clean install of the rom?

(i updated via OTA)

Guest TangerineTractor

My phone keeps crashing when i open the browser or when im on facebook,

can anyone tell me if it is cause of the rom or i have to do a clean install of the rom?

(i updated via OTA)

If you are having any issues, the ONLY way to be sure it's a Rom issue is to do a wipe and clean install. Anything else is really a waste of time and just hinders the developers and clogs up the thread (imho) ....

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Fagulhas

BLUETOOTH AUDIO FIX!!!

The A2DP sampling rates are wroong. Edit \system\etc\audio_policy.conf (use root browser, back it up first, change permissions first!)

Near the bottom, you'll find an a2dp section, and it has "sampling rates 48000" - you need to add 44100, so change it to "sampling rates 44100|48000", save and reboot.

Cheers, added for next release.

Guest rehan814

BLUETOOTH AUDIO FIX!!!

Man that was awesome.. thanks a lot .. I also searched this thing yesterday but was hesitating to tweak. Anyways the black keys is back on my bluetooth headphones.

Guest Dazzozo

Just had a VERY interesting chat with a fellow msm7x27a-er.

The notification bar freezing with MDP composition? You bet they have that.

Chrome scrolling jumping around like crazy? Yep.

Seems to all be common problems. 7x27a really needs some love.

Meanwhile I'm making some progress on 4.2. :)

Guest psionandy

Man that was awesome.. thanks a lot .. I also searched this thing yesterday but was hesitating to tweak. Anyways the black keys is back on my bluetooth headphones.

Thanks for that.. Its really appre

BLUETOOTH AUDIO FIX!!!

Thanks for that... you've just made my daily commute a lot happier... :)

Guest Sak's Maw

I'm having the issue with browser closing and Facebook closing, Netflix not working at all, closes before it gets to the opening screen. I am running CM10 on a second phone, with clean install, all wipes etc done prior to loading the ROM.

Apart from that, I'm not getting the status bar freeze after disabling hardware overlays - can't comment on any in call issues etc as I've purely been using the phone to run / test apps. It seems to have a great battery life compared to Infusion B06 Final, but still using that on my day phone as it is super fast and stable.

Good effort so far and has the potential to be amazing, so thanks for your efforts, much appreciated and look forward to the next release.

Guest PandaThing

Anybody having issues using the NatWest app? There's nothing wrong with the UI, but it gets stuck logging in etc.

The natwest app issue seems to have solved itself, but i have a different issue. Anybody finding the facebook app pretty poor? I get whitescreens every time i try to do a search, and force closes when choosing certain notifications.

Guest Costy88031

It seems like it doesn't change the check box in settings, but I haven't had any freezes since setting the build.prop. There's a debug.composition.type and a debug.composition.7x27a.type - I set them both to GPU.

After i edit build.prop like you said here i can't do a call just on speaker. Its default on speaker and if i press the button for speaker volume for call just louder. All the time în a call are used back speaker

Guest Hoggonator
Just to confirm, Bluetooth audio is still not working. it pairs up ok, so the stack is correct... it just doesn't redirect the audio.

I wonder if it's something as simple as something missing from build prop? does anyone have a copy of a stock build prop that we can compare with?

Hi TT - Bluetooth working fine here via Viseoo MB2 direct to Mercedes command system