[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

i will try this ShenduOS. Here you can find the last version here: http://pan.baidu.com...5&uk=3926100596 and choose ShenDu-U8818.

after install:

• facebook works fine
  • no notification bar freeze - works good
  • led blinking - work good:)

And here I was thinking this topic was about CM10.

By my experience this roms works great. Minor issues with the brower and the keyboard (sometimes it freezes) but other than that I can use it daily.

Guest mr_mufy

HI.

I already have install this ROM.

And all the "bugs" on CM10 works really great.

But i have some isues.

- MMS can't send or receive.

- All the chinese crap needs to remove all translate all the necessarie software.

Apart of this work really good.

Guest marcars

- MMS can't send or receive.

- All the chinese crap needs to remove all translate all the necessarie software.

Apart of this work really good.

mms dont work because you must set a APN - this ROM dont make it automatic:( but after added APN from my network all mobile data works fine.

Chinese crap you can delete with root browser. All this app you can find in path: system/app. Just delete it and feel free:)

Guest mr_mufy

Hi.

I now that, but it's automatically.

All the apps i allready have removed. But still there are some apps i think, in framework that are in chinese...

Can you help me to configure the APN?

mms dont work because you must set a APN - this ROM dont make it automatic

Guest marcars

Can you help me to configure the APN?

mms dont work because you must set a APN - this ROM dont make it automatic

Setting for APN you can find in System settings -> Tab Used -> below Bluetooth click mobile data -> access point names -> click menu button a choose New APN.

Now you must add all data from your network provider like Name, APN, Server... that info you can find on the website from your network provider.

good luck

i require to change default launcher to nova launcher for real Jelly Bean look:)

Edited by marcars

Guest flor90

Tried Shendu and is quite good, but can i remove the chinese writing from the notification bar? Though i changed the language to romanian there is still some chinese writing here and there that bothers me.

Guest fuzzyy

Tried Shendu and is quite good, but can i remove the chinese writing from the notification bar? Though i changed the language to romanian there is still some chinese writing here and there that bothers me.

You can't.

Anyway, you should be discussing that on the Shendu thread. This is only for Dazzozo's version of CM10.

Guest dalyer

Setting for APN you can find in System settings -> Tab Used -> below Bluetooth click mobile data -> access point names -> click menu button a choose New APN.

Now you must add all data from your network provider like Name, APN, Server... that info you can find on the website from your network provider.

Tweakker APN app on Google Play Store may be of use.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tweakker

Guest sssingletrack

I've tried the Bluetooth audio fix(adding 44100) to try allow the phone to play music over Bluetooth. I cannot get it to work, I have also tried copying the files from cm9, that won't work either.

Anyone else found a fix?

Guest 2345lug

I installed Shendu 5 day ago. it's perfomance is very low. Launcher very slow, scrolling very slow... CHines everything. I use cm10 dazozo about four days and i haven't bugs with it. LED blink is not bug for me. Rom is very quickly. Thank you, dazozo =)

P.S. Sorry my very bad english.

Guest ugnius40

Hi,

I've tried to apply Bluetooth audio_policy.conf fix, but now not only headset but even phone calls are routed to loudspeaker, I think I've managed to screw up that file and have no backup. Could someone please upload that file with or without Bluetooth fix. Don't want to re flash.

Big thanks.

I should know better as to fiddle with system files without backing up.

Update: never mind, I restored file with one unzipped from ROM, still having same problem though.

Edited by ugnius40

Guest glorifiedg

For me the most important bugs are the facebook crashes and the browser. Anyway, I still use this rom everyday since R2 'cause it's still the best out there: quick, 0 crashes of the OS till now, etc...

Guest glorifiedg

workaround for facebook crash is to go to facebook.com on opera browser

non-touch version of FB doesn't seem like a viable solution for everyday use :S

Guest sssingletrack
Hi,

I've tried to apply Bluetooth audio_policy.conf fix, but now not only headset but even phone calls are routed to loudspeaker, I think I've managed to screw up that file and have no backup. Could someone please upload that file with or without Bluetooth fix. Don't want to re flash.

Big thanks.

I should know better as to fiddle with system files without backing up.

Update: never mind, I restored file with one unzipped from ROM, still having same problem though.

I also broke Bluetooth by using the 'fixed' conf. Once you reverted did you reboot? I got the phone calls to work again once rebooted.

As all above, browser crashes aren't a problem for me as I use opera. Facebook doesn't crash when just using the news feed or posting, only when searching friends so it doesn't bother me.

The only problem I have is with the Lloyds bank app, which doesn't even allow you to log on before closing, I guess all the app issues come from the same problem so if one is fixed they all should be.

Edited by sssingletrack

Guest ugnius40

I also broke Bluetooth by using the 'fixed' conf. Once you reverted did you reboot? I got the phone calls to work again once rebooted.

Thanks for replying, yes I did reboot, several times, sound still goes through speakerphone. Will wait for next release from DAZ and clean flash it. By the way Disable HW overlays option does not stick between reboots, not sure why.

Thanks