[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest PandaThing

There are quite a few apps that dont work for me, including facebook, xbox smart glass and sometimes the search app. i think we just have to be patient and wait for the next version for fixes.

Edited by PandaThing

Guest robertob2

Hello,

I have a G300 with official vodafone Rom B936 rooted end CWM installed, waiting for the next more stable CM10 to test.

Vodafone has now released an OTA B952 update, is possible to update the phone with the Ota update?

If yes, I must re-root the phone and reinstall CWM after the upgrade before installing the next CM10 custom Rom?

Thank you for help and sorry for my english.

Hello,

I have a G300 with official vodafone Rom B936 rooted end CWM installed, waiting for the next more stable CM10 to test.

Vodafone has now released an OTA B952 update, is possible to update the phone with the Ota update?

It should be - try it.

If yes, I must re-root the phone and reinstall CWM after the upgrade before installing the next CM10 custom Rom?

Yes.

Thank you for help and sorry for my english.

Guest padneen

i changed the software on this phone with a rom i downloaded from this site to try and

fix the ringing issue with this phone it did not work so could you please help me to fix this? i would be very grateful if you could specs huawei g300 version 403 baseband 2030 build 952

regards Patrick Collins

Guest Johnnyd1979

I'm having problems with the proximity sensor again.

If I receive a call the screen turns off and I can't turn it off or do anything at all with phone. Any solution that works? I'm so fed up with this...

Edited by Johnnyd1979

Huawei All Backup is not working on JB.

I try to restore contact with other aplications, but unsuscesful.

Does anyone have a solution to restore contacts?

Guest intensedarkness

Huawei All Backup is not working on JB.

I try to restore contact with other aplications, but unsuscesful.

Does anyone have a solution to restore contacts?

Save your contacts to your gmail account - this is a massive time/effort saver.

Else use an independant backup and restore app on play store, eg. GoBackup Pro or similar.

Save your contacts to your gmail account - this is a massive time/effort saver.

Else use an independant backup and restore app on play store, eg. GoBackup Pro or similar.

Thanks intensedarkness for your answer, but this is not a solution for me in this moment.

I've had google sincronization and he desapoint me. Sincronizaton didn't work after rom upgread, and when I check google contact's on web, I had only 5(new) contacts, not 350.

On next upgread I will use cyanogenMod backup, google and another aplication from store.

The problem stil persist. Can anyone can help me with a huawei all backup version who will work on JB?

I had problems with reboot. After I disabled 3G data it stopped rebooting but I was unavaiable and noone could call me. These problems gone after I:

1.wipe data/factory reset

2.wipe cache

3.in Advanced: wipe dalvik cache

4.in Mounts and storage: format system

5.advanced-reboot recovery

6.then I installed original GB ROM from huawei

then I upgraded GB to ICS OTA (vodafone)

the phone is not rebooting and Im available all the time. I dont have root yet but all is working well now. I´ll wait for next release of CM10 and try it ..

to avoid reboots due to 3g,use 2g only(trading a little speed for stability is imo very good trade.. ;) btw this was suggested many times before...

i cant remember if this was mentioned...when i longpress home button i get list of last used apps,so far so good,but sometimes(usually may fit there better) i dont see the last app i used,i have to longpress home again..

small example,i play angrybirds,press home to check time or whatsoever,then when i longpress home i would expect i will see angrybirds in the list,but usually,i dont..when i longpress home again,all is as it should be with angrybirds listed last..

can sb confim that,or is it just my problem?

to avoid reboots due to 3g,use 2g only(trading a little speed for stability is imo very good trade.. ;) btw this was suggested many times before...

i cant remember if this was mentioned...when i longpress home button i get list of last used apps,so far so good,but sometimes(usually may fit there better) i dont see the last app i used,i have to longpress home again..

small example,i play angrybirds,press home to check time or whatsoever,then when i longpress home i would expect i will see angrybirds in the list,but usually,i dont..when i longpress home again,all is as it should be with angrybirds listed last..

can sb confim that,or is it just my problem?

I noticed that too.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Great news everybody:

Sorry I've been quiet for a while guys. Been working on bigger things behind the scenes and got a bit sick of people suddenly starting the anti-Daz movement. :P

xwZnE.png

Guest Hans Gruber

Looks good, can't wait :)

The vast majority of us really appreciate all the work being done by everyone involved in making this rom, so keep up the good work.

Guest glorifiedg

Good job and thanks for spending free time on this. I second the previous comment: most of us appreciate the efforts you all make to turn this low-end device in something that we can actually enjoy using.

Edited by glorifiedg

Guest Higgy69

All this work is very impressive. My girlfriend has just got a S3 with Jelly Bean so it will be cool that my cheapo Huawei will be running the same version of the o.s.

Guest Rattonboy

ROM is great thanks a lot. Hope cm10.1 comes to the ASCEND G300, its on the blade thanks to KonstaT. Again thanks DAZZOZO and anyone else on this project. ;)

Guest BadarChaudhry

Been using rc2 since it was out and working great since then... Apart from VOIP apps. Mobile VOIP. NONOH and easy VOIP getting closed as soon as i hit Dail button. Anyone else having issue with VOIP apps?

I'm having problems with the proximity sensor again.

If I receive a call the screen turns off and I can't turn it off or do anything at all with phone. Any solution that works? I'm so fed up with this...

Search for your problem on this forum. I remember reading something about dust clogging on sensor. Thorough cleaning helped finally. :)