[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Johnnyd1979

I've read it. I've tried a bunch of options but it keeps happenning. It worked in a couple of calls, then back to normal (not working) again.

Is it possible to deactivate the proximity sensor and leave the screen always on on calls?

Edited by Johnnyd1979

Guest glorifiedg

Should I do a clean install? I applied as an update.

Anyway, android browser still closes when I try to login on Facebook. I'm doing something wrong or this is still a bug?

Cheers for the update :)

Edited by glorifiedg

Guest Archer_cn

just installed R2 yesterday, definitely the best rom I ever have on my G300! and here comes the R3!!! cheers!! a lot of thanks to Dazz and all other devs!

Guest hippy dave

What recovery are you using?

6.0.2.1, still getting the same error.

what's worse, i did a nandroid backup immediately before downloading the update, and now the backup just isn't there on the card.

earlier today i changed to a new sd card, 32gb class 10 sandisk, i don't know if it's the card that's causing problems. :|

edit: the rom .zip file copied over from the card to the computer ok, and unzipped ok, so the zip seems fine.

Edited by hippy dave

thanks daz. installed right now. i will test it tomorrow

facebook not crashing :D yeihhhh

more testes tomorrow

Edited by vice17

Guest moodoop

<p><p>

Dazzo, all looks good except contacts didn't get carried over but everything else seems to have been carried over so that's good. Now if I could find a compatible version of Huawei All Backup for JB, I'd be able to restore my contacts. :-) Great work so far and I can now boast I've got Jelly Bean installed!

华为全备份,CM10可用,

修改权限3+1,复制到SYSTEM/APP,不要忘记修改权限。

下载链接:http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=213524&uk=3557259794

Huawei full backup, CM10 available

Modify permissions 3 +1 copied to the SYSTEM / APP, do not forget to modify the permissions.

Download link: http://pan.baidu.com...4&uk=3557259794

Edited by moodoop

Guest PaulMilbank

I am having an odd issue. if I reboot, I get some flickering like the lockscreen is trying to load behind the boot animation, then the lockscreen is blank. I can unlock it if I put my finger in the right place and swipe right. If I just put the phone to sleep and wake it again with the power button, it is fine. It was repeatable accross three reboots.

Seems good after a second install this evening. Installed cm10, reboot to system, back to recovery to install gapps and then set the phone up instead of installing all in one hit.

Edited by PaulMilbank

Guest Archer_cn

6.0.2.1, still getting the same error.

what's worse, i did a nandroid backup immediately before downloading the update, and now the backup just isn't there on the card.

earlier today i changed to a new sd card, 32gb class 10 sandisk, i don't know if it's the card that's causing problems. :|

edit: the rom .zip file copied over from the card to the computer ok, and unzipped ok, so the zip seems fine.

Same herepost-902214-0-51916900-1358221544_thumb.

apply R2 and everything is fine, all data still there

found the cause, compared the downloaded file with the one on SD card, md5 are different!

I copied the file via "send to-Ascend G300”, maybe the transfer made changes to the zip file.

Send the file to internal SD via usb massive storage mode,,,work!

Edited by Archer_cn

Guest hippy dave

finally tried installing the update using the old sd card, and it worked. phone is finally booting again :) hope i didn't break anything else while i was fighting with cwm.

edit: well, my google account doesn't work. edit edit: had to reinstall gapps, seem to be back on track now.

Edited by hippy dave

Guest kiyoheha

<p><p>

华为全备份,CM10可用,

Modify permissions 3 +1 copied to the SYSTEM / APP, do not forget to modify the permissions.

THis may be stupid question but how do you modify the permissions and is this what makes it work

Guest sssingletrack

Still having Facebook crash issues when searching friends. Updated from R2 with no wipes. Might try a fresh install.

Edit - tried fresh, still closes when searching or clicking on friends lists.

I read you added 800mhz to the CPU frequencies. However it didn't appear in my performance settings? Is this one we can't see but allows it to scale up a bit more incrementally?

Rom does seem very smooth though!

Edited by sssingletrack

Updated this morning without problems. Rom is so smooth but couldn´t test much yet.

Question: in CM9 there was a system setting to define the app drawer effects (stack, cube, etc...). Why is this gone?

Thanks Daz!

Guest crankykick

<p><p>

华为全备份,CM10可用,

THis may be stupid question but how do you modify the permissions and is this what makes it work

I'd like to know this too please:)

Thank you for this update

Edited by crankykick