[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Sammonsmx

Running well for a week now. Notification light colours not tailorable, and BBC news videos not playing. Should I be using flash player? I've installed and old version but it does not make a difference with BBC. Great work btw

Thank you very much for such a nice and smooth rom!

• Still having crash issues with Facebook, MobileVOIP, Westpac bank apps etc.
  • Don't see any 800MHz on the list

Guest semper fidelis

Works very well. Use it for a few hours and I can say that I have not had any problems. I have not tested all applications but generally runs great.

Good work!

Great work.

The apps like QRCodes scanners are working fine in this last version?

And is possible post some bechmark screenshots?

Thank you

Edited by DJPRMF

Guest TangerineTractor

Working fine so far...

Quick tip, if you go into the camera settings, you can enable power shutter to use the power button to take photos - improves stability imo!

The audio call is now fantastic ! Great

Other camera applications do not work. Lgcamera with R1 e R2 work with "force GPU redering" enabled.

Lgcamera unfortunately is that only supports the autofocus setting in camcorder (continuous autofocus by default makes the video unwatchable ... problem that also has the GS2)

Guest soulhand

Upgraded (OTA) this morning

Got a whole-file signature failure from CWM but it seemed to upgrade anyway.

Initially, most things looked fine, but Camera FV-5 (an excellent app) still had the completely broken preview - looks like bits of the rest of the screen replicated all over the place.

So I thought I'd try a reboot. When I rebooted, I had the wallpaper and the notification bar, but nothing worked - no app icons, couldn't pull down the bar, swiping left and right caused strange corruption in the notification bar, menu button didn't work.

I got a bit concerned I'd borked it, but battery pull got things working again

Camera FV-5 still has broken display. I think this is what I got with R2 after I set the HW overlay option - if I didn't do this, the preview was OK. Standard camera app sees fine, and the pictures taken with FV-5 are find so it's some sort of rendering issue.

Also, would any of the changes have affected the 2G/3G reboots? I don't think so from the change log, and I got one this morning (I can pretty reliably reproduce this on the drive home from town - oddly, driving to town (same route) doesn't do it).

Thank you very much for such a nice and smooth rom!

• Still having crash issues with Facebook, MobileVOIP, Westpac bank apps etc.
  • Don't see any 800MHz on the list

hi

are you using for VOIP in-build client or you using some SIP/VOIP app ? i i tried to setup in-build but the in-call sound is very bad, no of SIP/VOIP from the market work, getting some problems with the sound , and the phone is freezes during the reboot, so i have to pull the battery of the phone

any idea ?

Guest Higgy69

Got this installed during tea break. Regarding QRCodes - 'Shop Savvy' camera does not work. But QR works really quick with 'Google Goggles'.

Here is benchmark O/C to 1.2GHz:

post-992246-0-95882800-1358255185_thumb.

post-992246-0-02805700-1358255191_thumb.

This work is sooooo good.

I was going to ask about how to install 'volume to wake up' but it is already there in the options. Nice!

Edited by Higgy69

Guest Higgy69

Is camera exposure compensation working at last? I can't test it myself until the weekend.

I just took two photos. 1 @ +2 & 1 @ -2 Both looked exactly the same :(

Guest MGcross

Have some problems:

• proximity sensor is still working bad for me (callerid, screen doesn't torn on, if I place the phone away from ear)
  • light sensor in R2 worked amazing, but in R3 most of time I have max brightness, if I turn on auto brightness

And I want to give some advices:

I've tested all governors and shedulers. The most perfomance have InteractiveX and SmartassV2, but SmartassV2 is more friendly to battery. The best read/write speed was on noop, and it has least number of cpu cycles.

I turned on SmartassV2 governor and noop sheduler and I achieved 4580 points (Antutu).

Sorry for my bad English :(

Edited by MGcross

Guest timfimjim

Updated this morning without problems. Rom is so smooth but couldn´t test much yet.

Question: in CM9 there was a system setting to define the app drawer effects (stack, cube, etc...). Why is this gone?

Thanks Daz!

Are you sure you didn't have a different launcher installed? If you want that effect you can try Nova or Apex launchers

Installed R3 about 9 hours ago I love it! I did'n wipe anything and it works fine.

Several times browser crash but it isn't related to Java Script. Facebook works better but friend search still doesn't works (if i remember correctly in R1 it works fine). Now for me it need only battery stats and much battery life.

PS. The effect when you pull down the notification bar is fantastic.

Guest semper fidelis

Best for CM 10 is ADW launcher. I've tested it all and found that ADW works without any problem and without any error. At Apex several incompatibilities occur over time. Sometimes they crash the first time.

Guest android789

Guys,I've got some little issues in R3:

-Facebook crashes when I search in friends,when I open pages and when I try to see my friends list. Can someone tell me some alternatives to Facebook app befor I downgrade to R1?

-browser crashes when trying to see desktop version of sites (2 times every 3)

Except these little things,I love this ROM,i could be using this permanently (: Regards Dazzozo and Fagulhas ((:

OTA update; got file signature failure but aok on reboot. Very smooth - only issue is Camera FX Zoom loads garbled screen but as stock camera is OK that's not much of a concern.

Surprised new kernel wasn't used - wonder what benefits it might deliver if /when it is :unsure: . Oops almost forgot BIG thanks to Dazzozo & co

Edited by Titas

Guest popoyaya

Best for CM 10 is ADW launcher. I've tested it all and found that ADW works without any problem and without any error. At Apex several incompatibilities occur over time. Sometimes they crash the first time.

Nova FTW

Guest Dazzozo

Surprised new kernel wasn't used - wonder what benefits it might deliver if /when it is :unsure: . Oops almost forgot BIG thanks to Dazzozo & co

It's still in the experimental branch.