[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest semper fidelis

Do not misunderstand. This ROM works great. I use that system operated daily on my Huawei. So far not given me any error and I thank him for that Dazzozo. It is very good at what he does.

On the other hand, I have tested and compared the iPhone 4S and Samsung S3 - both with original firmware. Although I am android fan, I can say that I was impressed by IOS performance and smoothness

Hi. CM10 latest build is R3, CM9 latest build is R6. Are you sure you're on CM10?

As for notifications, the notification LED is working for me (on CM10 R3). Try going to Settings / Display / Pulse Notification Light and see what your settings are. You need it to be enabled.

I hope this helps

You are right. my mistake, I meant R3 but wrote R6. :)

Thanks. It was enabled but just for calls and I wanted it for sms. now it's working.

Edited by ppzero

Guest Andymac1969

Again, many thanks for the continued development of this ROM.

One issue I've encountered is on boot up. The unlock screen (I use a pattern) is constrained to the top 5mm of the screen. This leaves the wallpaper visible but nothing else. The touchscreen works and I can swipe a pattern to unlock the screen. When done correctly, the phone unlocks and the phone functions properly. The fault doesn't occur until next reboot.

Regards

I have had the same thing a couple of times, like garbled mixed up colours at the top of the screen, I have been able to drag down the drawer, alter the sounds via settings and get back to the desktop that way.

Guest Dante2070

alternatively you use FTP server on your phone , mi file explorer http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2051086 , but samba filesharing from the market still works, if even shows that - enabled not running .

Thanks for the link, trying it out. You're right, samba does work, but when I want to use it I have to disable it first, then re enable.

Guest Andymac1969

Can anyone confirm if that corruption occurs on every boot up? If so I'm already sitting on a build that fixes it.

Not everytime, first and second one yes, after that I have not had it since

Andrew

Guest brummieboi

Can anyone confirm if that corruption occurs on every boot up? If so I'm already sitting on a build that fixes it.

Full power off and then power on gives error. Just rebooting the error does not occur.

Regards

Edited by brummieboi

It happend to me once. I use swipe to unlock. When I powered up the phone, it showed the bootscreen, and when I had to swipe to unlock the screen to type the PIN code, the screen showed some glitches, and the lock to swype was somewhere on the top of the screen, and I couldn't unlock the phone. Reomoved the battery, powered on again and since then, never happened.

Few bugs that I noticed since R3:

-Google Now does not pronounce anything

-Facebook crashes when searchcing

-Automatic brightness does not always work

-Proximity sensor once did not turned on the screen when I put the phone away from my ear

-Browser crashes

-Pinch to collapse notifications in status bar does not work

Thank you very much for this ROM! Awesome job!

Edited by flor90

Guest Archer_cn

Nobody has wifi password issue? I can't config wifi settings because the config window somehow couldn't show correctly. But can use third party wifi manager to do the job. lol

Guest popoyaya

i haven't been getting facebook chat notifications since the update. might reinstall facebook?

Risky, I wouldn't chance it, god knows what might happen. Glad you asked.

Guest Dazzozo

updated by ota, freezed on boot.

Downloaded and installed R4 OTA. Gmail and Google play store crashes as soon as I open them. I will do a fresh install and see what happens. sad.png

...and both by OTA. How odd. Everything working fine for me...

Guest CommeRestus

Daz, i updated by OTA. Everything is ok! Installed with no problems, browser don't crash anymore. All seems good to me. Except for the panorama mode in camera that looks like a bug's eye.. but u know that already

Tks very much :)

Guest tspmelo

tried OTA update and 2 fresh installs. In all the phone restarts just after 1st boot starts and then freeze when the 2nd boot starts.

I just updated to the last CWM, but i was able to install R3, so i guess thats not the problem.