[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest sssingletrack

Just done a clean install. No issues with lock screen now. However, when first setting the WiFi. The pop up screen does exactly what the lockscreen did, it gets compressed into the notif. bar.

Guest Dazzozo

Just done a clean install. No issues with lock screen now. However, when first setting the WiFi. The pop up screen does exactly what the lockscreen did, it gets compressed into the notif. bar.

I've tried all day to reproduce that and I can't get it to happen now :(

Guest joandrade

Upgraded to R4 OTA with the CWM you and Fagulhas provided, no problems at all. Amazing work, does the enabling of Dalvik cache use of /cache make it faster, or is it just a placebo effect? Because it definitely feels a bit faster.

Guest Dazzozo

Upgraded to R4 OTA with the CWM you and Fagulhas provided, no problems at all. Amazing work, does the enabling of Dalvik cache use of /cache make it faster, or is it just a placebo effect? Because it definitely feels a bit faster.

If it feels faster that'll be as a result of the lower Dalvik heap size and the rendering change. I think the only benefit coming from allowing the use of /cache will be less usage on /data.

Guest Rostilj xD

Yes this R4 is faster than R3. Widgets load faster and settings scrollig is better.

EDIT: Also locker works perfect!

Edited by Rostilj xD

Guest soulhand

I think I may have just had a screen-compression issue - I selected apps from the launcher, but instead of all the app icons I got a black black area, and a few pixels at the bottom of the screen. The tab titles (apps/widgets) displayed OK. Selecting Widgets, same black screen. The apps were there as when I was clicking and dragging I lauched one by accident. Returned to the home screen, then tried again and things were fine.

(upgraded to R4 OTA, haven't rebooted since the upgrade completed)

Guest sssingletrack

I've tried all day to reproduce that and I can't get it to happen now :(

Me either now. Thanks for a great ROM though, I have managed to set the WiFi.

Lloyd's app works too, guess that was related to the browser crashes.

Guest soulhand

Did any of you, guys, had his phone regularly restarting by itself? I'm using R3 as OTA update from a fresh R2 install...

is this the 2g/3g restart that is reported for several different ROMs? Happened to me on R2, R3 (and on Infusion), R4 hasn't happened yet but I haven't gone on the journey that provokes it yet.

If you switch to 2G only, does it stop happening?

Guest matthewfrosty

uh so i had a failed update and am now stuck on the Huawei screen. I wiped the phone, cleared the cache, wiped the dalvik cache before installing and then it just said failed. redownloaded the ROM to check that it had fully downloaded and it had, so i have no idea. Any help would be much appreciated

EDIT: Fixed

Edited by matthewfrosty

OTA update - black screen after reboot with compressed white (notification bar? - it pulls down & was normal). Screen then went to blank JB wallpaper. Rebooted & all loaded as usual. Thanks again Dazzozo - becos of your brilliant work I really love this phone now :)

Edited by Titas

Guest Dazzozo

Wow, what's so special about these minor changes :P

Anyway, it looks like we were better off with just having the lockscreen glitch occasionally. I'll probably revert that change.

Guest hippy dave

After few days i notice two things:

1. Strange automatic unmounting sd card problem

2. Can not play youtube video with youtube app

are you getting this sd card problem newly with r3, did the same card work ok in older builds?

i got a new 32gb sandisk sd card, it arrived after i updated to r3 so haven't used it on any older versions or any other roms. it unmounts/disappears regularly, i wondered if the card was dodgy as my old 4gb nokia card doesn't give the same problem. the 32gb card didn't seem to have any problems on my mac tho.

am updating to r4 now, if this is a rom problem i'm guessing it won't have been fixed as there's been no mention of it, but i'll try the card again at some point and if it still happens i might try it with a different rom. need to figure out if it's the card that's the problem, but if it's a software thing i hope it can be fixed.

anyone else with sd unmounting issues?

in other news, cheers daz for the new update!

Guest Rattonboy

are you getting this sd card problem newly with r3, did the same card work ok in older builds?

i got a new 32gb sandisk sd card, it arrived after i updated to r3 so haven't used it on any older versions or any other roms. it unmounts/disappears regularly, i wondered if the card was dodgy as my old 4gb nokia card doesn't give the same problem. the 32gb card didn't seem to have any problems on my mac tho.

am updating to r4 now, if this is a rom problem i'm guessing it won't have been fixed as there's been no mention of it, but i'll try the card again at some point and if it still happens i might try it with a different rom. need to figure out if it's the card that's the problem, but if it's a software thing i hope it can be fixed.

anyone else with sd unmounting issues?

in other news, cheers daz for the new update!

i don't think its a problem with the card or the ROM you use . its the phone many people (i aswell) have had this issue, probably the card holder is loose. I haven't had that issue for a few months but it has happened in several ROMs that i have used in the past.

Edited by Rattonboy

Guest Dazzozo

What happend with reboot bootloader? Doesnt work with any app. adb reboot bootloader doesnt work too.

Huawei happened and they didn't change the standard reboot routines in the kernel to compensate. Fixing it could be anywhere from easy to impossible. :P

Guest hippy dave

Hmm ok, thanks for the response. Like I said, I haven't had any problems with my other card, so I don't see why the new one would be loose if they're a standard size, but I guess there could be some variation. Could try and squeeze some paper in behind the card maybe.

Anyone else had sd card problems with this rom in particular?

Guest jordanclarke69

Downloading now, Thanks Daz and Co.

Does anyone know what the 800Mhz is to be used for? (I've not really heard it mentioned since the R3 update)

Cheers again Daz

Hmm ok, thanks for the response. Like I said, I haven't had any problems with my other card, so I don't see why the new one would be loose if they're a standard size, but I guess there could be some variation. Could try and squeeze some paper in behind the card maybe.

Anyone else had sd card problems with this rom in particular?

I also got problems with my Kingston 32Gb sdcard.

R2 was going perfect but a few weeks ago started to unmount.