[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Downloading now, Thanks Daz and Co.

Does anyone know what the 800Mhz is to be used for? (I've not really heard it mentioned since the R3 update)

Cheers again Daz

It was at someone's request because the 600->1000 gap is pretty steep and they wanted to under clock.

Guest Unknownliviu

//Did you fix the bug where the search (for ppl) in the official Facebook app crashes on Wifi and only works on Mobile data(3

EDIT: Yes you did!

Can somebody help me partition the memory so i can: mount the internal memory as a folder (in ICS it was in /mnt/sdcard where /mnt/sdcard1 was the actual memory card) ?

Thanks !

Edited by Unknownliviu

Guest Higgy69

Thanks for a quick update to R4. Just been having a quick play with R4. Some findings (1.2GHz OC, normal stock launcher this time):

- Camera scanning Apps still seem broken. But now Google Googles is broken?

- Google Now still working well for me. Voice is spoken and voice search quick.

- Still shows 'No Signal' in Notification Screen when I have signal.

- Auto Brightness now working. Well it certainly does not stay on High setting like before.

- Signal is shown as HSPA:10 when Infusion shows signal as HSPA:11

- Has 'Volume Button Unlock' been removed?

- Wi-Fi connected straight away to me Router.

- I did have a Reboot part way through Play Store restoring my Apps.

- Benchmark just reported - 4210 with 1.2GHz OC. Other settings not altered.

UPDATE

- Bluetooth works. Connected and sent pic to Samsung S3.

- Played .mp4 movie clip on Gallery App & BS Player and it was nice and smooth.

Thanks.

Edited by Higgy69

Guest Dazzozo

- Signal is shown as HSPA:10 when Infusion shows signal as HSPA:11

This seems to be a Jelly Bean thing. No matter what device I'm on I can't get it to actually show as HSPA 11.

are you getting this sd card problem newly with r3, did the same card work ok in older builds?

i got a new 32gb sandisk sd card, it arrived after i updated to r3 so haven't used it on any older versions or any other roms. it unmounts/disappears regularly, i wondered if the card was dodgy as my old 4gb nokia card doesn't give the same problem. the 32gb card didn't seem to have any problems on my mac tho.

am updating to r4 now, if this is a rom problem i'm guessing it won't have been fixed as there's been no mention of it, but i'll try the card again at some point and if it still happens i might try it with a different rom. need to figure out if it's the card that's the problem, but if it's a software thing i hope it can be fixed.

anyone else with sd unmounting issues?

in other news, cheers daz for the new update!

on R1 and R2 i did not have that problem,

and now on R4 i can not take screenshot because problem with storage but in file manager everything is ok

Guest Higgy69

This seems to be a Jelly Bean thing. No matter what device I'm on I can't get it to actually show as HSPA 11.

Thanks for info.

Some more info. I have rebooted now about 3 times and now the phone is stuck. I could press power button and Reboot - Power off etc but Launcher was dead. I had the funny text at the top of the screen. I managed to grab some screenshots:

post-992246-0-97389700-1358464527_thumb.

post-992246-0-39034000-1358464544_thumb.

Off to bed now and get ready for snow tomorrow! Fun drive into work - NOT!

Edited by Higgy69

Guest eagleblue1

uh so i had a failed update and am now stuck on the Huawei screen. I wiped the phone, cleared the cache, wiped the dalvik cache before installing and then it just said failed. redownloaded the ROM to check that it had fully downloaded and it had, so i have no idea. Any help would be much appreciated

EDIT: Fixed

Can you explain how you fix it? I´m having the same problem...

Guest hippy dave
Some more info. I have rebooted now about 3 times and now the phone is stuck. I could press power button and Reboot - Power off etc but Launcher was dead. I had the funny text at the top of the screen.

I got that on rebooting after the OTA update, had also been getting it often on R4. I'm able to get around it, because the notification pulldown still works, and I have JuiceDefender running so I click its notification to open the app, then pressing the home button gets me into the launcher ok. I guess going into any other app you can get into would work too, maybe settings?

Guest glorifiedg

Thanks for todays update daz. I don't have any issue at all in my daily use now.

0 crashes till now, 0 reboots (only trebuchet 1.0 from tilaz stopped working but I installed nova)

Guest hippy dave

Oh yeah, since I updated OTA this evening, when I go to the Play store from my computer's browser, it says i don't have any devices. The Play store on my phone still works fine. Thought it might just need time to update, but it's been hours and still no devices.