[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest abiatar
Been using rc2 since it was out and working great since then... Apart from VOIP apps. Mobile VOIP. NONOH and easy VOIP getting closed as soon as i hit Dail button. Anyone else having issue with VOIP apps?

MobileVoip and forfone not working

Guest sssingletrack

Just had the lock screen notification bar issue again, funny as I've rebooted, turned off and turned back on multiple times without fault. Then it did it again.

Its not that much of an issue because most people must know where the unlock buttons are and its fine once your unlocked then locked again.

Guest S4crifice

Hi, I want to ask you if you have a battery troubles - after I disconnect a phone from charger (fully charged), I loose 10% battery during 4 minut playing stupid cards ....

Is it just me? I made battery calibration, phone is 6 months old so I dont think so its a battery problem ... Thx for reply.

Guest oldfella

Hi, I want to ask you if you have a battery troubles - after I disconnect a phone from charger (fully charged), I loose 10% battery during 4 minut playing stupid cards ....

Is it just me? I made battery calibration, phone is 6 months old so I dont think so its a battery problem ... Thx for reply.

I have noticed that if I charge it for another hour or so after it says its 100% fully charged - then I get a lot longer

record is 5 days

It is normal.

100% charged batteries act that way when discharging starts.

As the matter of fact, at the moment when battery shows 100% - it is not 100% capacity yet.

Thats only the voltage that corresponds to full capacity.

For a full capacity, it is necessary to charge it more(which is not so good btw).

So - it is absolutely OK.

Guest hippy dave

They've fixed the juddery scrolling in the Chrome beta. Between that and the recent graphical fixes in CM10, using Chrome has suddenly become a much more slick and pleasant experience.

Guest jamie_w

Can i install r4 on r3 or i must wipe?

You can just install r4 over r3.

So far so good with this latest update, browser crashes have been fixed, my xbox live & smartglass, facebook issues have been sorted. The only issue so far for me is that tvcatchup still wont play ( video play back error).

Great work guys

Just updated with full wipes / system format / internal and external card formats just to be sure, and everything looks great except I don't seem to have any LED notification lights. When I try to test them in the settings they don't work either. Is there some trick to getting them to work?

Got them working by rebooting and changing the speed from custom to normal. Don't know if I was just being impatient or stupid as the custom option is no longer there for me test. Still it working great now.

Excellent ROM Dazzozo. It's now become my daily one and beer money is on its way to you!

I can confirm Chrome Beta has smooth scrolling.

Edited by Guest

dazz:

The proposal for a new function.

Add a new option to adjustment \ system \ hardware buttons - long press button back on desktop (similar function as the home button).

To assign options to add the option to select an application or feature (such as a sidebar on samsung S3)

Guest Hoggonator

Thanks for R4 (and 3,2,1 and CM9 etc...)

I am experiencing random freezes that require a battery pull here. Initially I installed over R3 but after a couple of freezes I went for the whole wipe/format reinstall approach but I am still getting them.

I would guess that if no one else is then it is probably my phone though :(

great work Dazz, thanks a lot for all your work, the only problem for me is the fact i can not use SIP/VOIP since R3 and R4 was released, internal voip client has very poor sound quality and apps from market does't work at all or crashing the volume mixer by turning everything to mute mode, exactly the same problem i got on new release from Shendu.

thanks again and have nice weekend :)

Guest TangerineTractor

Play store website on my computer is still saying I don't have any devices, any ideas how to fix it? Cheers!

Go into play store on your phone, disconenct and reconenct your account fromthere, then go itn "my apps" to sync it with the online. Then og out on your pc and relog in.