[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest breathtakingben

Thanks for all your work so far, any idea when a 10.1 build will be available given the recent release of the M build?

EDIT: The following seems to have been caused by my using the worng password, sorry.

Downloaded and flashed R5, the wifi won't work, I've put the password in and it has said it's "obtaining IP address" for several mins. I can't access the web with browser. The phone is new to me but it worked on huawei's stock gb and stock ics and updated ics b952. Therefore I believe the problem appeared after I flashed R5, I imagine due to the change to android wifi code you mentioned in release notes.

It's a standard wifi network with WEP and If you can see this, it's working fine from a laptop.

rebooted, same issue, and same issue after turning wifi on and off.

Does anyone else have this? I'm guessing if it's trying to obtain an IP then the password and connection to the local network went fine?

Edited by breathtakingben

Graphics bugs probably won't be fixed for a while. They're being experienced on other devices too. I just want to know if they're *reduced*.

Well the only graphic bugs that I had before were the lock screen on boot up and google goggles camera preview, and they are both still buggy to the same extent. Everything else seems smooth (Chrome Beta browser). What other graphic bugs should we be looking for?

Edited by Guest

Guest Dazzozo

Well the only graphic bugs that I had before were the lock screen on boot up and google goggles camera preview, and they are both still buggy to the same extent. Everything else seems smooth (Chrome Beta browser). What other graphic bugs should we be looking for?

Let me rephrase. It's not so much what bugs are had, it's how frequently they happen.

it does have something to do with cm10 because on cm10 r3 none of my games seemed to work but in r4 they work fine even though i didnt mension that i will be making a video for BUIlD R5 and remember to watch my video which is going to be on how to get Gangster Rio City which is incompatible :)

You have done this several times now, so if you don't want to be reported, publicise your videos elsewhere.

Thanks for the great work Dazzozo. I can't test it right now as I'm working on a little project of my own, but I may be able to try it out later this week.

Finally, well it seems like it was beyond fixing it myself apparently. :rolleyes: it's working, nice and smooth, aside from Antutu crashing as soon as a test starts, haven't ran into any issues yet. Thanks.

Let me rephrase. It's not so much what bugs are had, it's how frequently they happen.

Well the lock screen glitch only seems to happen if the phone has been powered off then booted. If I do a reboot cycle or go to CWM then reboot the glitch does not appear and everything appears fine.

The only exception to this was the initial OTA update reboot from CWM which showed the corrupt lock screen. Subsequent soft reboots have been fine.

I correct myself. Just pulled the battery and rebooted and lock screen was ok.

Edited by Guest

Oh btw, does anyone know how to fix it not recognizing a USB connection? I know it isn't a new issue, therefore if anyone knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate it.

Guest hugocard

i still with r4 and for me gaes like temple run or subway surfers crash everytime and i need to take the battery of cause it completly freezes the phone :(

i still with r4 and for me gaes like temple run or subway surfers crash everytime and i need to take the battery of cause it completly freezes the phone :(

Temple Run still crashes on R5